Chapter 4 (rewritten)

~Maddi's pov~ 

Maddi- "Okay well... I should go to sleep now." 

Marcus- "I'll get you some clothes to sleep in." He said getting off the bed and heading into his closet. I stayed on his bed looked around the room. I've never been in here before. Didn't think this is how it would go when I did first come in here. He came back out with basketball shorts and a grey shirt. 

Marcus- "here, wear this. The bathroom is over there OR you can change right here. I don't mind." 

Maddi- "You're so funny!" I said sarcastically and grabbed the clothes. I changed into the clothes and when I came back out Marcus was on his phone. He looked at me and put the phone down. 

Marcus- "You look amazing in my clothes. You should wear them more often." I rolled my eyes at his stupid comments. I literally look like Adam Sandlers. 

Maddi- "So where am I sleeping?" 

Marcus- "Are you sure you don't want to sleep with me tonight? You can hug me if you get nightmares." He said putting his hands on my hips. I laughed and pushed him away. 

Maddi- "I think I'll be fine Marcus." 

Marcus- "Fine. Don't come to me crying in the middle of the night. I have to take a call but if you go into the hallway Santos will take you to your room." I nodded and walked out of there as he started talking in Italian. 

Santos- "This way." The man said suddenly and I followed him. He had tattoos all over his body and it was very obvious he worked for Marcus. 

He led me to the room and when I opened the door Santos was already gone. I tried to find the light but it didn't do much. It was a low dim yellow light. There was a weird vibe to this room and I could tell I was not the first person to stay in this room. Not just from the vibe but also from the thong on the floor... 

Yeah I can't do this. I grabbed the blanket and headed downstairs. I slowly opened the door and walked down the hallway and stairs. I decided to sleep on the sofa. There was a throw pillow there and the blanket consumed me. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. 

Marcus Pov-

I got out of my room at about 7am and figured that Maddi was probably still asleep so I decided not to bother her. But to my surprise when I went downstairs all of my men were standing around the sofa. 

Marcus- "What the H*ll are you guys doing just standing there?" I said walking closer to the sofa but then I saw someone sleeping on it. 

Marcus- "What the f*ck is going on here?"

MIB- "I don't know Sir, when we came down here, she was just sleeping here."

MIB- "Wait isn't this the girl from the alley? I thought she was dead by now." I heard someone whisper and I gave him the death stare. I picked Maddi up bridal style and looked at Santos and Anthony. 

Marcus- "Meet me outside my room." I carried Maddi upstairs to my room and laid her down on my bed. I put the blanket over here and saw she was sleeping peacefully. 

~Maddi pov~

When I slightly opened my eyes, I was laying In Marcus's bed. When I fully opened my eyes, Marcus was slamming his door shut. That really woke me up. I was getting up to change into my regular clothes and freshen up but then I heard someone talking in the hallway. 

Marcus- "You two have two minutes to explain before I kill you right here. Santos I told you to take her to a room." 

Santos- "Calm down Marcus, I did take her to the guest room."