CH. 14

After a few minutes. Marcus slammed Maddi's door open.

Marcus- who the he!! is brandon?!?

Maddi looked up from Brandon to Marcus. She rolled her eyes.

Maddi- marcus don't you know we don't use potty words here?

Marcus- what?! he looked from maddi to Brandon. Sitting in maddi's lap. Yup you guessed it. Brandons a baby. Well you didn't guess. I just told you. Marcus came up ot them and sat down in front of them.

Marcus- what the f#$K is this?

Maddi- AHHH. She said with widened eyes. She put her hands on brandons ears so he couldn't hear the bad word. Now ask that again nicely. Marcus rolled his eyes.

Marcus- who's this?

Maddi- brandon, this is marcus. Marcus, this is brandon. Brandons mommy had to go on a last minute work trip so I'm baby sitting. yes i am. yes i am. she said in the baby talking voice. 

Marcus- oh... Marcus looked at Brandon with disgust. 

Maddi- hey! don't look at him like that. He's the cutest baby i've ever seen. Yes he is. Isn't he? Maddi tickled Brandon. 

Maddi- so brandon, what do you want to do today?

Brandon- hmmmmm something fun

Marcus- kid thats not really helpful. Maddi picked up Brandon from her lap and put him on the bed. She gave him his toys. 

Maddi- Brandon, stay here. I need to talk to marcus. Maddi dragged Marcus outside her room. 

Maddi- stop being so mean. He's a little kid. and if you're gonna stay here, you're gonna be nice. OK!? and if not Bye. 

Marcus- sigh. can't you like lock it up in a cage with some food. Maddi looked at him annoyed. She walked back into her room and got sat next to Brandon. 

Maddi- come on Brandon, lets go somewhere fun. Maddi picked up Brandon in her arms and walked downstairs. She grabbed her bag and went to the car. She put Brandon on the floor. She knelled down so that they were almost the same height. 

Maddi- ok brandon I'm gonna try to put your seat attatched to my car and then we're gonna get some food so we can have fun. Okay? Brandon nodded while smiling. Ok. Maddi picked up his seat and bent over into the car. She put it down and tried to buckle it into place. She had no idea what she was doing. She tried to get the seatbelt and put it through the car seat but then she felt hands on her hips. She turned around and saw Marcus. He was closer than she thought. With their mouths almost touching Maddi stared at him. Marcus let go as Maddi cleared her throat. 

Maddi- what are you doing here? I thought you were going home. Marcus rolled his eyes. 

Marcus- move. Maddi moved out of the way and Marcus tried finish putting in the car seat. After a few minutes Marcus was done. 

maddi- thank you. She pushed Marcus out of the way so she could sit Brandon down. she put on his seatbelt and closed the door. She got her car keys out of her bag and was about to go t the drivers seat but Marcus grabbed them. Marcus got the car keys and sat down in the drivers seat. Maddi walked to the passengers seat and smiled. She sat down and they started driving. 

Maddi- I thought you didn't want to go

Marcus- shu- he sighed while looking at Brandon. I changed my mind. Where are we going?

Maddi- we are gonna get some food and then we are going to this place I found online. Maddi gave Marcus the directions to the restaurant they were going to. They got out of the car and Maddi grabbed Brandon. She held his hand while they crossed the street and went inside. They got to their table and sat down. Well a booth. Maddi sat down first in the booth. She waited for Brandon to sit down next to her but Marcus sat down next to her instead.