Chapter 32: Blue Rose

Start from the beginning

At the call of his name my heart skipped painfully, a name which is engraved deeply into the depths of my heart.

I nodded while lowering my eyes and biting on my lower lip.

"Aera might be a princess but she is nothing compared to you, it's you who has Taehyung's heart" She gave me an encouraging smile and I gulped while pushing my wet hair out of my face which got mixed with my salty tears.

"I-It hurts" I whispered

~

Jugyeong comforted me without asking anything until I would be ready to upon up but little did she know that it was already too late.

Afterwards she called her maids to make my hair, the hair of a handmaiden herself. This siblings have done so much for me even though I was a stranger but they welcomed me into their family and turned into the biggest part of my life.

I was still sniffling when the maids started doing my hair which made Jugyeong chuckle while looking at me with a smile remaining on her lips.

"Who would have thought that I would borrow you my maids" She grinned while my eyes widened and she quickly pressed her lips togther.

"No no don't start crying again, my mouth just can't keep quiet aish" She looked away while trying to not burst into laughter which made me smile without realizing it.

"Thank you Jugyeong for everything you have done for me until now.." I quickly wiped the escaping tear away when she turned her head and her chocolate brown eyes softened.

"Stop talking as if you're going to leave us" She pouted while my heart sank deeper and my sad smile grew wider

"Sister's don't thank each other, am I right?" She tilted her head to the side while her pout turned into a beautiful smile

"Right" I smiled back at her as the maids were done with my hair and held a mirror in front of me.

I gasped when I saw how beautiful the upper half of my hair was braided and gave me a royal look I never knew I could be able to have.

"You can leave now" Jugyeong told them while I thanked them happily

"Look at our farmer which has turned into a beautiful princess" She joked while smiling and nodding proudly

Just like Taehyung, sometimes I could really feel how old they are but that's what makes it even more beautiful.

They grew up in a different environment, different era but still we managed to get along and understand each other.
But just sometimes it still peeks through and I enjoy every bit of it.

"Now it's time for the dress, hurry up the guests will be here faster than you think darling."

I nervously glanced at the royal blue dress with blue rose petal prints running down into the organza sleeves.

My finger traced the lines of the dress hanging on the wooden closet. I bit on my lips while capturing every little detail of the dress, a dress made for every girl's dream, I gulped down the lump in my throat while glancing at the blue roses.

"Do you know why he chose blue roses ?" I asked her while caressing the beautiful blue roses sewed on the dress.

"Don't you know the meaning of a blue rose ?" She asked me confused which made me turn around and glance at her confused expression and furrowed eyebrows.

"All I know is that blue roses don't exist" I chuckled but regretted it immediately because it hurted, how could I chuckle ?

"One thing you should know about Taehyung is that he likes to express himself by using symbols." She smiled while standing up and walking towards me and the hanging dress.