Part 19: Three

"But what if she can't accept us both?"

Blue didn't want to think about it, so he didn't answer. Instead he opened the car door and got out. Liara was just stepping outside with an ice bucket in her hands walking nonchalantly toward the ice machine. She froze the feeling their heavy presence.

"Blue?" She looked down at the parking lot and slumped her shoulders. Whispering to herself, "Fuck my life."

Mika saw her and jumped out the car and stomping up the stairs towards her, "Liara what the hell are you thinking-"

She put her hand up in his face, "No, stop right there. Don't come over here with that bullshit Mika."

"Bullshit? We were worried about you."

"No you were worried about yourselves. I'm not doing this shit."

Blue stepped in-between them ready to mediate, "Let's just step inside and talk rationally and not like three fucking hotheads. Please."

"There's nothing to talk about Blue."

Flashing her a charming smile he replied, "Please LeeLee."

Already he was under her skin. Liara pivoted on one foot and started marching back to her room, "Fine. But I am not a Hothead. You two start fighting and you can stay out here and kill each other while I watch Maury Polvich."

She cursed cracking the side of the metal ice bucket in her hands, not realizing her new strength.

Blue sprinted ahead of her standing in her way, "We didn't come to argue. Just to talk."

"No, you came here to force me to pick between the two of you." She said arms crossed over her chest.

Mika took deep breaths to calm the growing hard on in his pants. Being so close to both of them made his cock swell and his teeth ache, even though she was already pissing him off. He barged into her room without waiting for an invite.

Liara rolled her eyes, "Please come on in, make yourself at home." She spat ready for Mika to fly off the handle at her. But he didn't.

He took a seat on the edge of the bed and continued his slow deep breaths. "We just want to talk."

"You want me to choose. But I can't. So, I don't want either of you."

Blue closed the door his own erection bugling in his pants, "You don't mean that."

"Yes I do. You're best friends and  I refuse to be the reason you two split up."

Blue grabbed her hand gently rubbing his thumb over her palm, "So, you don't want me?"

She pulled away and flopped down on the bed next to Mika. "I don't want to be the Yoko Ono here. I see the way I've torn you two apart."

"That's why you left?" Mika asked resting his head on her shoulder, "Because of me."

"Im trying to come to terms with living without you two... I've made such a mess of things."

Furrowing his brow Mika shook his head, "No, I did."

"No this was me... It's so frustrating, because I feel like my body and this Wolf are always-" she didn't know how to describe it.

"Calling to us?" Blue sat down, both men now on either side of her.

"Yes."

Softly Mika replied patting his chest, "He calls to you too." A light rumble sounded from his chest.

Liara shook her head, "This stupid Wolf cries your name Blue and then seconds later screams for Mika."

"Then don't choose." Blue said turning her face to his, his index and thumb gently holding up her chin. He brought his lips to hers and whispered softly, "Don't choose."

Cadence Of WolvesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara