Part 1: Bullsh*t

"Werewolves?" She rolled her eyes, clicking her tongue like she had a bad taste in her mouth. "Bullshit."

"Watch your mouth."

"Sorry Grandma. But you have to admit, this all sounds bat shit crazy." She caught herself cursing again, "Sorry."

"I have no reason to lie to you, especially now." Grandma Cade took her hand into hers from across the kitchen table, fearful for her granddaughter. Liara tapped her foot against the leg of the table over and over again trying calm her growing temper.

Simona sat across from them, not wanting to look at her sister. She was always a drama queen and Simona was not in the mood. Her sister couldn't have arrived a worse time. When Liara left it wasn't on the best of terms and now she was back home? Why? "She's telling the truth, I didn't wanna believe it either until I saw it myself."

"I'm sorry, I can't with this." She crossed her arms over her chest looking at them like they were playing a sick joke on her. Especially after what she had seen at the hospital, she didn't want to believe any of it. "Prove it."

"What do you mean prove it?" Simona furrowed her brow, "It's not a fucking parlor trick. I can't turn it off ad on like a light switch."

"Convenient." She huffed, "Why not?"

Embarrassed Simona looked down at her hands, "I don't know how. This is new to me too."

"So...I'm just supposed to take your word for it?"

The mood in the room changed and Grandma Cade wanted to avoid any conflict before it could start. She remembered the arguments the girls used to get in to and this wasn't the time for old squabbles. Or new ones.

"It's late and I need to get our guests settled. We'll discuss this in the later."

Liara got up from her chair and grabbed her duffle bag of clothes. "Alright. I have a raging head ache and I've got a lot on my mind. I just watched one of my childhood friends die and then all of this..." she waved her hands in the air with an extra helping of additude. "is too much."

Simona rolled her eyes, glad she was going to bed. "Cool, goodnight." The two waited for Liara to close her bedroom door before they started talking again, "Marian's hurt."

"I know. I feel it." She replied staring angrily at her hands. "I'll see to her in the morning. First I need you to come outside with me and meet our guests." Her demeanor was calm but stern, there was worry in her eyes but her body language didn't show it.

All the men silently sat outside. Grandma's new guests sat on the porch quietly, listening. Mika, Rocco and Blue didn't think it was right to intrude on their family reunion inside, so they kept their distance. They all had the repercussions of the night on their minds. Rocco was dealing with the loss of his Alpha with a somber silence, away from everyone. Mika was still in shock in head in a daze.

Barrett had escaped and was most likely rallying the rest of the Red Kota's to Honeybee. Wes was injured but alive and had betrayed his own kind once again. Stan was gone, Freddie was gone. They needed to do something.

Alone Rocco sat in the yard staring up at the stars, trying to hide the tears he was finally shedding for Stan and Freddie. "Everything is so fucked..." He cried wishing he could bring them back. Mika let him have his moment. He knew the pain he was feeling all too well.

Mika grabbed clothes from the RV, Freddie's old clothes and tossed them to Blue. Jeans and a white T-shirt and gave him a thankful nod.

"Are you alright?" Blue asked quietly.

"Why? Are my stitches bleeding?" He asked trying to touch his wound but couldn't quite reach.

"No. Not that. Are you okay?"