Part 18: Us

The warmth of his skin made his pulse  quicken, and his blood pressure rise. The kiss was deep, sensual. Inside Mika felt like he had been holding his breath for too long and Blue's kiss let him finally exhale.

Leaning against the stone hallway Blue pushed him into the wall and ran his hands through his hair. Every touch of his finger tips made his body shiver, and Blue knew it. Feeling him turn to puddy I'm his hands only aroused him more.

Mika's hand traveled under his shirt and gripped his sides forcing his hips deeper into him. Blue kissed him hard licking the inside of his lip before slightly pulling away, "God, I want you."

Mika looked down at the erection in his pants and chuckled, "I can tell."

"No running this time?" Blue asked nervously.

With a smirk Mika kissed his lips. "My feet are firmly planted."

Softly Blue whispered back, caressing his face. "So is my heart."

The two savored the feel of each kiss, their lips pressing together and slowly parting. Blue's cock pressed hard against his jeans and Mika's adventurous hands.

The echo of footsteps fell on deaf ears as someone came down the hall  walking towards them

The echo of footsteps fell on deaf ears as someone came down the hall  walking towards them. "Hey- oh shit...um, Blue?"

The busommy blonde turned the corner to find Mika in the process of unzipping Blue's jeans. The two froze as the Elsefire woman came into view. Her big blue eyes were wide and she gasped louder than she meant to.

Her hands went awkwardly at her side, then on her hips and then back to her sides. "Sorry Blue. Um, I  thought you'd like to know that that girl you guys came here with, Liara or whatever...she left about five minutes ago. She had a packed bag and keys in her hand...Just thought you'd want know."

Blue's hands rested on the stone wall  on either side of his head, encasing Mika

Blue's hands rested on the stone wall  on either side of his head, encasing Mika. Slowly he looked over at the woman, trying to gather his thoughts. "Pardon?"

"That woman you came with, she left."

Mika cut in, "What! When?"

"Thank you for letting me know. Tell Nia to watch the Den. I'll be back soon."