Part 26

Josh:
Soooo. Yeah. Nessa and I had sex. We have tried a few other times, and what am I doing at the moment? Well, I'm going to get a pregnancy test. I'm praying to God that she is pregnant. We got home about a week ago and found an apartment about 15 minutes from Sway and that's where we were living. It was semi-furnished.

I get in the store and the pregnancy test and go to the checkout line. "Will this be all?" The checkout lady asks me.

"Um, yes." I say as I smile at her. She looks at me a little funny, probably assuming that I'm under aged and got a girl pregnant. I hand her my card and start to walk out.

I get in the car and turn on some music, when I notice a little girl about to cross the street. I start freaking out a bit and quickly pull over. I quickly get out and pull her away from the coming traffic. She started crying hysterically. She looked as though she was 12 or 13.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Shhhhh. Where's your mom or dad at?" I ask her. She starts to break down even more, so I lead her to a bench at a local park nearby.

"I was tr-tr-trying to uh end me life," she tells me, while sobbing. I was absolutely stunned. She was so young and someone had driven her to do this. After she tells me that her house is four miles down the road, I ask her if I can drive her there. She tells me she would feel more comfortable walking, so we start walking. We start talking some more about what had driven her to do this. Come to find out, a middle school boy had slut shamed her for wearing eyeshadow and other makeup.

As I'm walking her to her house, I see her parents through the windows, frantically running around the house, probably wondering where their baby was. We walk up to the doorstep and knock on the door. The mother comes out and breaks down.

"How can I thank you enough?" She asks me.

"No need. I was happy to help. Well, uh, I better get going, but best wishes to your beautiful family." I reply. She smiles and waves to me as I walk down the driveway, ready for the long walk back to my car. I had already called Nessa, telling her about the situation and where I was.

After 30 minutes, I finally got back to my car. I started the car and started driving home, thinking about what if Ness is pregnant. What if we have a son who slut shamed girls for wearing what makes her feel good? What if we have a daughter who tries to end her life because of some dumb boy who didn't have anything nice to say? Gosh, this is making my head hurt. I decide to go and get Nessa and me a milkshake at Steak N Shake.

I get home and start walking in and give Nessa her shake. She wants to go and take the test, but I tell her to just relax and drink her milkshake.

Nessa:
Well, truth be told, I was terrified. Josh told me about that little girl and what was going on in his head and I was having the same doubts. Anywho, the time is now. I was walking to the bathroom and I peed on the test. I put it on the  counter, upside down, and walked back out to Josha after I put an alarm for three minutes on my phone. I make a Tiktok to kill time. As I'm about to publish it, the timer goes off. I let out a big sigh as Josh goes and get it. We sit on the couch as he holds it in his hands.

"Whatever the outcome is, just know I love you so much," I say to him. He nods and kisses me.

He turns it over and it says...

Hey babes<3

Sorry for being MIA. I started school again. Also, might have Rona. My family was exposed, so please pray for us and everyone affected by Corona. Also sorry for da cliffhanger. Teehee. Anywho, luv y'all

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW