Part 18

Nessa:
It was the day before we were going to leave for Cabo. I was packing all my stuff when Josh came in and hugged me from behind.

"You need to pack your stuff." I said.

"Hmm... no thank you. I would like to cuddle please." He says.

"Hmm... no. You need to pack and I need to get some food in my system." I say.

"How about I pack, you lay down and nap, and then we go out to eat somewhere?!"

"Ok... but you have to pack first. The faster you pack the longer we can cuddle before we go to eat." I say.

And with that he sprints around the house to get his suitcase and clothes. I laugh at him. I go to Katie's room until Josh gets done.

(Also I totally forgot they moved into Sway. I just remembered I said the were still living in the apartment together, so just forget about that and think of Sway as their home)

We decide to watch a movie and we get half way through it when Josh comes in the door and picks me up bridal style and runs me to our room.

"Josh!" I shriek and laugh.

"You promised cuddles!" He pouts and lays me down and snuggles into me. I play with his hair. We had about 45 minutes until we had to go. We were talking about random stuff when I looked at my phone and I had to get up and get ready. Josh was very against this, because he wanted to keep cuddling. I finally get him to get up and get ready with me.

We get ready and walk out the door. We drive and finally get to the place. As we are waiting for our food, I post a tiktok with the caption: Date night with this cutie❤. There were a bunch of comments saying marry him already and don't be shy get married. I giggled at that because I was thinking the same thing. I would love to get married to him. He is my everything. I literally can't function without him. I realize I was just staring off into space and Josh was looking at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking." I shoot him a smile as I say this.

After having our meal, we get back in the car and go home. I start to doze off and when I wake up, I'm in Josh and I's bed. He was shirtless and sleeping next to me, snuggled into my chest. I smile and got back to sleep.

Hey babes<3
So this was a cute chapter and I'll probably post another tomorrow. I'm trying to make them longer. You should read "Why Me?" by joshxxnessa and both books by nessarights. They are very talented, amazing writers. Anywho, bye😚 luv you all