Part 21

Four months later; also Nessa:
It had been four months and Josh and I had decided on the wedding party: Avani, Anthony,  Bryce, Addison, Dixie, Griffin, Mads, Jaden, Quinton, Cynthia, Kio, Olivia, Noah (Beck), and Katie. His best man was Jaden and my maid of honor was obviously Katie. All these girls were my ride or die these days. I dont think I've eve been so close to people, other than Josh, of course.

Today I was going to get my dress fitted. I was taking the bridesmaids, my grandmas, my mom, and my aunt. I knew I wanted a dress that was lacy and tight at the top and flowy at the bottom, like where it hits in your waist. I found a dress that had a lace top part and was a loose off the shoulder, with a flowy bottom that had white flowers on them. It was stunning. It looked like this:

I ended up getting it and the bridesmaid's dresses looked like this

(A)

We then all went to brunch and I went home. Josh and I had to decide on food, our venue, DJ, dance floor, tuxedos, flowers, and a bunch of other things.

Hey babes<3
So I'll post a better chapter tomorrow since this was short. Do you want me to skip ti the wedding g or keep going til the actual marriage date? Also, please leave only positive comments. If you don't want to read it or don't agree with what's going on in the story, then d6ont read it. This happened to nessarights and she might not continue her story, which you should go read. Leavi g comments on things you do not have a say in does nothing, so please spread lots of love and positivity. Anywho, luv y'all.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW