Part 37

Nessa:
Oh no, no no no. I was getting up from having a midnight snack when I feel water drip down my leg. "Fuck," I whisper-shout. I quickly set my dishes on the counter and run down the hallway to me and Josh's room. Gently, but hastily, I shake Josh awake. "C'mon Josh, wake up," he finally opens his eyes and gives me a confused look.

"My water just broke."

As soon as those words come out of my mouth, Josh was asking me if I'm alright, are you having contractions, and a bunch of other questions about the well being of me and the baby. Finally, a contractions comes on.

"Josh! Just get the goddamn bag and help me get to the car!" I yell at him. I don't want to be a bitch, but the hospital is around 25 minutes away, and I need to get there quickly.

Before Josh meets me in the car, be calls Katie and Garrett to come stay over with the kids. Josh then  gets the bags and meets me out in the car. I'm on the verge of tears due to these awful contractions. I get around 4 minutes in between contractions, so I call my family and then Josh's.

We finally get to the hospital, where Josh runs in and tells a nurse I've gone into labor. The next thing I know is I'm in a wheelchair and having contractions every 1.5 minutes. The nurse takes me back to a room before doing a couple of tests. I find out that I am already 8.5 centimeters dilated and because of 5hat I cannot get an epidural. Josh just leans over the bed and holds my hand, while I cry because if the contractions. Hes whispering words of encouragement in my ear the whole time. Finally, the doctor comes in and checks how dilated I am again.

"9 centimeters. That'll do it. Ready to push, Nessa?" He asks me. I quickly nod my head. He goes out for about three minutes, calling nurses to come in, and that we have a momma going into labor!

Four nurses come in as I'm getting my legs set up on the stirrups that are attached to the delivery bed. I am going through so much pain when I start pushing, since I was too dilated to get an epidural.

"Just try and relax and not tense up while your pushing, ok?" The doctor says. I nod and take a couple of deep breaths. I keep pushing for 10 minutes when the doctor exclaims that he sees a head!

This is just the motivation I need. A head. The head of my baby. The baby that will be my pride and joy, along with the twins. The baby that will be the sibling of Katherine and Drew. The baby that might change the world.

As I'm thinking all these thoughts, I literally feel the baby's shoulder come out. It'll only be a few more pushes. Only a few more minutes of this pain. Only a few more minutes til I see my baby. I push for another 3 minutes when it finally comes out. The baby is here. I hear crying and I see my baby come up and over so I can hold her for a couple minutes.

It's a girl.

Hey babes<3
So sorry this is just getting out! I've been very busy! Hope everyone is doing good! Ur gorg! Ur loved! Ur amazing! Anywho, luv y'all

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW