Part 11

Nessa:
Today is finally the day we're moving, and I was beyond excited. I couldn't wait to get out of this hell hole of a town. Josh hasn't really said anything about the night. I haven't told him it was Blake yet, either. I know he'll be super pissed about it, since they're "bros." We were on out way to the airport, which was about an hour away.

J: Baby?
N: Yes?
J: I don't want you to be upset, but I really need to know what happened that night.

I inhale a deep breath.

N: Ok. So, you went off with your buddies and I went and sat on the couch. Hey, and I don't want you to feel like any of this was your fault. Ok?
J: But–
N: No buts, Josh. It wasn't your fault, ok?
J: Ok. Just keep going.
N: So, I sat on the couch and a kid named Blake Gray came over and we were talking. He started getting closer and he leaned in for a kiss and kissed me, but when I didn't kiss back, he got upset.

Blake said, "I know you want me. Please give me a chance." And I said, "Blake, I'm sorry but I'm with Josh. I think I should go."

He then continued to grab my hand and cover my mouth so I couldn't yell. He took me upstairs and said that if I said anything, it would be 10x worse. He started rubbing on me and eating me out. He was about to "go" in me, when I was thinking, "I can't lose my virginity to this guy" so I decided to risk it all and yell your name, but you didn't hear it.

J: Baby, I'm so sorry. I should have stayed with you and I should have heard you yell. This is all–
N: Josh, stop. It's not your fault. Now let me continue with the story. He then said something like I was asking for it and started hitting me. He thrusted into me and, to be honest, I almost threw up because it hurt so bad. So, um, yeah, that's the story.

Josh's jaw was clenched. He knew if he said something about it being his fault that I would nuts.

J: I'm going to beat the fuck out of this kid. And to think I called him my friend.
N: I know, baby, but just, please, don't let me see.

He kisses my hand.

J: Of course.

We finally got to the airport.

Hey babes<3
So I'm going to another chapter for the landing and stuff later today, but I really wanted to get this chapter in. Again, I did t proof read, so sorry for any and all mistakes. Leave thoughts and ideas in the comments, please! I really am begging you to, because I want to know you're feedback on what I'm writing.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW