Part 22

Josh:
Today I going to get Nessa her wedding. I was getting her a sign that said,

The Richard's
Est. May 26, 2021

We weren't getting married for another 4 1/2 months, but I wanted to be really prepared. I went to the store and picked it up, when I saw Lily Chee, my past girlfriend. I dated her yearsss before Nessa and I got together. Nessa met her a couple of times, as did Katie, but we just weren't meant for eachother. We ended the relationship on not so good terms. I hadn't seen, nor talked, to her since the 9th grade.

"Josh, hi!" She says.

"Oh, hey, Lily. Long time, no see. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Oh, I actually work for the company. What brings you here?" She inquires.

"Just here to pick up a sign. It should be under 'Josh Richards.'" I say, smiling politely.

"Ok, I'll be right back!"

My palms were pretty sweating from the encounter. Luckily, she wasn't a crazy ex girlfriend. She seemed very nice. As she was walking back, she was looking at the words and date on the sign.

"Oooh, who's the lucky girl?!" She asks.

"Actually it's Nessa Barrett." I say with pleasure.

"Now way! Little Josh marrying Bookworm Barrett. That's the craziest thing I've heard all day." She says as we share a laugh.

"Yeah, I know, right?! How are you doing, though. How's life been treating you?" I ask, genuinely wanting to know.

"It's been good! I'm actually married to John Winstlor and we're expecting in August!"

"Wow, John Winstlor. I remember us being buddies back in the school days. Well, congrats on the baby!"

"Thank you! Congrats on the engagement!" She says.

"Thank you! Well, better get back home to the future Mrs.!" I say, starting to walk away, trying to get out of this semi awkward moment.

I get back in the car and admire the sign. Another surprise is for when we get back to our honeymoon. I've decided it's probably getting to be time we got a house of our own.

I get back home to Nessa asleep on the couch. It's almost 5 pm now, so we usually start making supper. I decide to go and put her in our bed.

Quinthia (Quinton and Cynthia) went out to eat. Maden (Jaden and Mads) went to Mads' parents house a couple hours away. Avanthony (Avani and Anthony) are at Avani's house. Grixie (Griffin and Dixie) went to the movies. Katie officially moved in with Garrett since he proposed. Kio and Olivia are in Florida with Olivia's parents and family. Bryce and Addiosn are at Hype.

I put Nessa down in our bed and go to make supper for Nessa and I. I decide to make turkey burgers on the grill with quesadilla's. After I make that I get us both a can of pop. It was about 6:30 when I finished getting everything ready for Ness. I go upstairs to were our room is and gently kiss her on the lips and carry her downstairs. When she sees the table set up, she gasps and smiles at me.

We finish dinner and go upstairs and watch a movie. Nessa, being the little kid at heart that she is, wants to watch Moana. We watch Moana, each shower, do our night routine, and get in bed.

"Night, Ness. I love you. You deserve the world."

"Goodnight, Joshua. I love you more than you could ever know."

My heart melt as she passionately kisses my lips.

Hey babes<3
Next chapter is the wedding chapter! Also please only spread love. Being nice doesn't take near as much energy as hatred does.
Anywho, luv y'all!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW