Part 38

Nessa:
"Baby? I'm home!" I yell as I set down my keys and take off my coat. I walk down the hallway,and find a trail of candles. Katherine, Drew, and Baby Mila are at Josh's parents house for the weekend, since Mila is a year old, and isn't attached to my boob anymore.

I continue down the path until I get to mine and Josh's bedroom. I walk over to the bed and I find a note. Strip. I'll be there in a couple minutes.

So, I do as it says. Just as I'm sitting down, naked, Josh walks in. He slowly walks over to me, building tension and lust, and runs his fingers down my arms. He slowly leans down and places a light kiss on my lips.

It gets much more heated, and I find myself on top of Josh, grinding on his still clothed body. I break from the kiss and take his shirt off. He then gets up to take the rest of his ensemble off. He kisses me again and lays us on the bed.

He starts kissing everywhere. My breasts; my neck; my ears; my hips; and finally my heat. My breath hitches in my throat and I start bucking my hips. I whimper at the pleasure he is giving me.

"Shhhh," Josh says, and slowly comes back up to my lips. "Tonight is relaxing. It'll be long, and you will be patient. Do you understand?"

I nod my head.

"Good girl," he says and touches me again.

He goes back down and slowly eats me out. He takes his time, giving me all the pleasure I could ever want.

"Do not cum until I say you may cum. Do you hear me?" He asks me.

"Yes, Josh" I reply.

"That's not my name," he says in a deep growl.

"Yes, Daddy," I whisper.

He slowly inserts me. He lifts my leg up so he can get as far and as deep into me as possible. I gasp and moan at the same time. He sits there for a couple seconds, letting me adjust to him, and then he slowly starts to thrust. Long thrusts. All the way in and almost all the way out.

My hands and nails go up and down his back. I tug at his hair. Moan his name. Tighten my walls around him to make him moan my name.

"Jos-Daddy I'm about to c-cu-cu. Oh God," I say with pure ecstasy.

"Not yet," Josh grunts.

I hold it in until I'm ready to burst. And the I cum. I hear Josh grunt under me. He keeps going, making my legs quiver violently under him. He keeps going until I'm begging him to stop. The stimulation is too much.

"I said to wait to cum until I told you. You've been a bad girl. Now I have to punish you." Josh whispers into my ear, making the hair on my back stand up.

It's gonna be a long night.

Hey babes<3
Ik this was short, but the last chapter will come out in a couple days hopefully! Im kinda in a writing funk.
I just want to thank everyone who has stuck with me in this journey of me writing trashy fanfics. Ilysssssm

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW