Part 5

Josh:
I woke up and I realized that Nessa had cuddled up to me. I had my arm over her waist and she was nestled in my chest. I think I'm gonna ask her on a date, but I'll call it a hang-out so that she doesn't know. I have really strong feelings for this girl.
After thinking those morning thoughts, I just laid there, because I didn't want to wake Nessa up.

Nessa:
I woke up to Josh playing with my hair and I was cuddled into his chest. He saw that I was awake.
J: Goodmorning, Sleeping Beauty.
N: What time is it?
I say groggily.
J: It is about 8:45 am.
N: I have to get up.
He just tightens his grip and makes me stay.
J: No, stay.
N: No, Josh. This isn't right. We shouldn't be doing this behind Katie's back. I need to get up and get ready.
J: Ness, we aren't doing anything behind her back. All we're doing is talking and laying in the same bed together.
N: Josh, c'mon. I'm serious. I need to go get ready.
J: How about we watch a show?!
N: Fine, but only for a little bit.
I kinda get off his chest and lay on my own pillows.
J: What show?
N: I want to start Outer Banks.
J: Outer Banks it is.
We lay there watching the first 4 episodes when I actually have to get up and get ready.
N: I'm actually getting up now.
J: Nessa, please just stay.
N: Sorry bout cha luck. I'm going to get ready, so get out.
J: Fine, but Nessa...
N: Yeah?
J: Do you want to hang out later today?
N: Um... sure. When and where?
J: That's a surprise!
N: Well, what do I wear?
J: Bring a swimsuit and something nice.
N: Whatever you say.
I was sooo excited! I wonder if this is a date. I don't know. Probably not. He doesn't like me that way. Although, we did cuddle and watch Outer Banks together. I go and put this outfit on. I do light makeup since he said to bring a swimsuit. This is also the swimsuit I brought.

 This is also the swimsuit I brought

Josh came downstairs wearing this and brought two towels and these swim trunks

We got in the car and started driving

We got in the car and started driving. After about 25 minutes, we came to a restaurant called Pudders. We went in a a waitress lady asked us for the name. We went and sat down.
Time skip to back in the car on the way to the beach.
N: Josh, where am I supposed to change?
J: Oh, um... the car has tinted windows, so just change in here. I'll get out so you can change and then you'll get out so I can change.
N: Ok. Get out then.
J: Oh, right.
He got out of the car and I changed into my swimsuit. Then, I got out so he could change. He grabbed my hand when he got out and grabbed our beach stuff. He led me to an area with blankets, pillows, snacks, and his laptop.
J: I thought we could watch Outer Banks and swim.
N: Josh, thank you so much. I really needed this.
I said that while getting closer. He looked at me and started to lean in. I did the same and our lips connected. It was like fireworks were going off and my stomach. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. This felt like it was out of a fairytale. I pulled away and we smiled at eachother.
J: Nessa, I've had a lot of feelings ever since we met and i just wanted to say i like you a lot.
N: Oh really? I couldn't tell.
I smirked.
N: I'm just kidding. Josh, I really like you to.
We then laid down and watched OBx. After watching a couple episodes, we decided to go swimming. Josh picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
N: Josh! Let me go!
I said, laughing.
J: No can do!
He then went and threw me in the water. We swam for a while, but then it was getting late, we watched 5 feet apart. It was really good. It started to get cold and I shivered. Josh noticed and ran back to the car. He came back with one of his sweatshirts and two blankets. We snuggled up and watched the movie. After that, we went home after cleaning up. When we got home, we went to our rooms and went to bed.

Hey babes <3
Hope you liked this chapter!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

word count 786