Part 19

Nessa:
It was 4:12 am. Ughhhhh. Too early. The alarm had just woken me up as the signal that Josh and I need to get ready to go to airport. I get up and go use the bathroom. Josh is still asleep. When I go to the bathroom, I use the toilet, put on a little bit of makeup, then I go to my closet to pick out an outfit for me and Josh. I just got some sweats and a tee for Josh and for me I got a sweater with leggings. I then go to get Josh up. It is now 4:30 and we have to leave in 20 minutes.

"Josh," I say, "wakey, wakey." I kiss his cheek. He slowly opens his eyes and smiles up at me. "We have to leave in 20 minutes," I say, "so you need to get up and get changed and load the car. "Ok." He says and gets up.

I pack our last minute toiletries and some other random stuff in our carry on bags. It'll take about 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours to get there, so I pack our chargers, laptops, for work, and some books, even though I hate reading. In my actual suitcase I packed: shorts, dresses, socks, underwear, bras, shirts, leggings, and pajamas. I also had regular toiletries like  lotion, facewash, bodywash, shampoo, conditioner, two razors, makeup, skincare, and some jewelry. Josh packed along the similar lines of what I packed.

Josh came back into our room about 10 minutes later and started taking our suitcases to the car. I got our backpacks and started heading down the stairs when I saw Katie. I continued walking and gave her a hug.

"Be safe," Katie said. "I know. I will be." I say back to her.

I walk outside and get in the car.

"Ready?" Josh asks. I nod my head. He puts his hand on my thigh and I start drifting off into sleep.

Timeskip to airport:
I wake up to Josh shaking me awake. We walk from the parking garage to the airport. We had asked Jaden and Griffin to come pick up our car later that day, since we had duplicate keys. We got through security and decided to go and get some snacks. We got them and went to sit down. As soon as we sat down some fans came up to us. We took some pictures with them and then we put in headphones and watched tiktok on Josh's phone. Our flight finally got called and we boarded the plane. We took our seats and listened to the safety stuff and then went back to watching tiktok and the least favorite part of the plane ride came. The landing. Josh puts his arm around me and I chew my gum.

After about 2 hours 45 minutes of a plane ride, the announcer says, "Welcome to Cabo." I smile at Josh with a huge smile.

Hey babes<3
Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I didn't post for a couple days,  but I'm super busy with projects right now, but I'll try to update more next week. Anywho, luv you all💖