Part 25

Josh:
We just got out of our rental car and into our rental house. The house had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a huge closet, kitchen, dining room, living room, and a hot tub and pool in the back. Let's just say that this house was very nice.

I'm kinda wondering if Nessa will want to, you know, uh... do it. I know I really want to, but it's honestly all up to her. I don't know if I should ask her or not. Well, anyways. We just got into our room and we started putting our clothes away. We would be in Jamaica for 2 and a half weeks.

Nessa turns around and looks at me after we got into our pajamas, because we were extremely tired. She starts walking close to me and she put her arms around my neck and my hands caress her hips. I lean to her height and slowly kiss her. She deepened the kiss and jumps so that my hands are holding her ass.

Smut warning, I repeat SMUT WARNING:

I lean us up against a wall and kiss her. She pushes off the wall and leads me to the bed. She flips me around and sits on my lap. She kisses me and starts to take off her sweatshirt. She had a black lace bra on and it made me so horny. I held the small of her back as we kissed. I then stand her up and lay her on her back and take off my shirt. I lean over her and breath onto her neck. We make out for a good 10 minutes until I take off my pants and she takes off hers. Damn, she's gorgeous. She then starts to get down on her knees and pull of my underwear. She then deepthroats my cock. I throw my head back and moan. She keeps going harder until I cum. I stand her up and briskly take off her bra and admire her boobs. We start kissing and I begin working my way down her body. I get to her pussy and look up at her. She gives my longing eyes. I take off her underwear and start by licking her folds. She softly moans.

"Ahhhhhh fuck JOSH." She says as she shouts my name when I get to her clit. I smile into her as I eat her out. I was going and getting hard, might I say.

"Just fuck me all ready. God!" She screams and so I quickly get up and I insert into her. We both audibly moan. I was going hard and I could tell Nessa was getting bored, so I start running her clit and it surprises her. She chokes back a moan.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy. I need to cum. Can I please cum." She screams into my shoulder.

"Not yet, Babygirl. I need you to hold it." I say.

"No. I can't hold it. Oh, fuckkkk. I'm cumming." She says and releases onto my dick. I cum a few minutes later inside of her. She get down and kicks it off my dick and I eat her out again. And she comes, again.

SMUT OVER

We were laying in bed after having the best sex of my life.

"There's no way you're a virgin. You're way to good at it." I say to Nessa.

"Swear. You act like I've never watched porn before, though." She says with a light laugh.

"No way. Little church girl Nessa isn't as holy as we all thought. Well that was the best sex of my life." I say, genuinely shocked.

"Yes way." She giggles.

The rest of the night is filled with cuddles, dinner in a cafe a couple minutes from our house, and being happy. This is by far the best day of my life.

Hey babes<3
Hope you liked the chapter! What'd you think of it?! Also did a smut?! Kinda weird. Anywho, luv y'all.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW