Part 8

Ok so I will put a trigger warning where its necessary, but I'm warning you know that there will be one. Ok :) now onto the story!
Also, thank you so much for 400 something reads! I love you guys! And to anyone affected by George Floyd's death, I'm so sorry. My condolences will be with each and every one of you from the black community and everyone affected by it.

Nessa:
So I haven't been back to a party since the incident, but tonight Josh and I are going to Indiana Massara's party, and to say I was excited was an understatement. I was wearing a blue, tight dress with white heels. I curled my hair and did some light makeup. I got my purse and headed downstairs.

N: EEE! I'm so excited!
J: Me to, baby.

He kisses my head.

Josh was just in some jeans and a sweater. I start to walk out the door and almost fall, but, luckily, Josh catches me. Frickin cutie. We giggle and continue walking to the car. We drive to the party and I hold onto Josh for the beginning of the party. He eventually walked off with some of his friends and left me with a shot on the couch, by myself. A guy named Blake Gray sat on the couch next to me. (PS no hate to Blake. Just needed a tiktok boy to use) We started getting closer, not like touchy feely, but just as friends. He leaned in for a kiss and kissed me, but I didn't t kiss back.

Blake: I know you want me. Please give me a chance.
N: Blake, I'm sorry but I'm with Josh. I think I should go.

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
Blake grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth, so I couldn't tell. I kicked and tried to scream, but it didn't work or help. He took me to a room and put me on the bed.

B: One word and this will be ten times worse. Understand?

I just nod my head. I haven't ever been this scared in my life. He starts ripping off my clothes. He takes my shoes and dress off, then move to my bra and underwear. I'm silently crying. He starts kissing, but I don't kiss back. He leaves hickeys everywhere. He moves down to my private areas and starts rubbing them.

I'm going to lose my virginity to a person who raped me.

He starts licking my vagina and I'm still silently crying. He starts to line his dick up with my entrance. I can't lose my virginity to this guy. I decide to risk it. I yell.

N: Josh!

I scream as loud as I possibly could. Blake looks up at me and smirks.

B: You're asking for it.

Oh no! Where is Josh?!

Blake punches my stomach and slaps my face. He then thrusts in me. I almost throw up because of the pain. It's been probably 10 minutes and it's still happening. I guess Josh didn't hear me. He's leaving bruises and hickeys everywhere. After about 15 more minutes, he puts his clothes back on, hits me one more time, and leaves me there, crying.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING OVER⚠️

Josh:
I realize it's been like 30 minutes since I've seen Nessa, so I decide to go look for her. I left her on the couch, but she wasn't there. I see a guy walking down the stairs, fixing his shirt and pants. My initial thought is that she cheated on me, then I remember that she would never do that to me. Then I think, Oh no! What if she was raped or something! No, stop it, Josh. I'm sure she's just in the bathroom or something. My mind was working 100 mph. I start banging on doors. When I get to one, I hear a low whimper.

J: Nessa? Is that you?
N: Josh!

She sob-yells. I break down the door and find Nessa there, no clothes, makeup smears, and sobbing. I just hold her as she cries into my chest. I have her sit on the bed while I get her clothes and help her get dressed. We got up and out of the house extremely fast. We left before I told anything to anyone. I texted the boys that I would talk later. Nessa was still sobbing quietly next to me in the passenger's seat. I didn't even know what had happened yet, but I'll ask when she's in a better mindset. We got home and I got out, expecting Nessa to follow, but when I looked back, she was still sitting in the car. I walk back out to the car, open the door, and carry her bridal style into the house.

K: Oh my gosh, Nessa! What the heck happened?!

I vigorously shook my head. Katie saw and just gave Nessa a hug. I went to Nessa's bedroom and laid her in her bed. When I went to sit up from putting her down, she was still holding on. I figured she wanted me to stay with her.

J: Nessa, let me go change. I'll be right back.

She said nothing, but sat there and held on. I picked her back up and went to my room. I changed into pajamas and went back to her room. I turned on the shower for her and got her undressed. I put her in and sat I  floor next to her while she showered, so she wouldn't be scared. She now has super bad separation anxiety and so do I from her. I won't let her out of sight, especially in public places. She gets out of the shower and I help her get ready for bed. She still hasn't said a word to me. Shes stayed completely silent. I carry her to bed and we get in. She holds onto me and I hold her tight. I'll ask probably tomorrow what happened.

Hey babes<3
I just wanted to say again that I'm praying for you all right now. I love everyone, everywhere. Also, did you see Josh and Jaden are taking a break from Swayla? This literally broke me inside, but not as much as what is going on in the world atm, obviously.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW