Scott let out a laugh, "Star Wars."

I shrugged, giggling a bit, "I thought it would be better not to fight him on it." I spin my head around the room, "Where's the TV?"

~

    We now sat on Derek's couch, Scott buying A new Hope on his laptop. Both of us biting back at laugh at the fact that Derek doesn't own a TV. "So this is the fourth one?"

    "It's the first one. Even though it says fourth."

    Scott tilted his head, "Then what's the first one?"

    "The fourth one. You know what? Forget the movie."

    I slammed the laptop shut, pressing my lips to Scott's. If Lottie and the twins remembered then I wasn't gonna be here much longer, so enjoy it while it lasts. Enjoy being with him while it lasts.

    Slowly I shifted my hands to unbutton Scott's shirt. He pulled back from the kiss, pushing some of my hair away from my face. A smile found its way to my face as Scott leaned in and kissed me again.

    I swang my leg over his lap, as he leaned back a bit, slipping his hands inside my jacket. Scott moved the shoulder of my shirt to the side, leaning over and kissing up my skin, making me let out out a soft moan. Everything was blissful, my body and his, nothing stopping it. Nothing breaking this feeling of euphoria.

    I dig my hand into his hair , pulling slightly causing Scott to groan on my neck. Slowly he pulled back, his eyes a bright red. I let out a breath, never wanting this to end. I leaned down, pressing Scott to the back of the couch, kissing him once more. His hands slipped under my shirt, his touch burning my skin.

    He pulled back, fear writing into his eyes. "Scott?" I realized what he was afraid of when I heard the growl. I turned my head just in time to watch the glass in the loft shatter.

    I could barely make out the figure of a berserker as the wind from the broken glass put out any flames on that side of the room. Both Scott and I jumped up, ready for a fight.

    When I saw the green eyes that's when I knew it wasn't just Kate Argent's henchmen. It was Kate Argent.

~

    After about the eighth blow to my gut, my vision started to blur. I was only sure of my own body. Kate Argent stood above me, legs kicking me back to the floor every time I tried to stand.

    "Stay awake Little Caitlin. I need your help. But first I need his power." Kate whispered the words to me before digging her claws into my side.

    I couldn't move. The blood started to drip to the floor, and I watched threw the blur of pained tears as Scott and Kate went head to head. I heard the single berserker come up from behind me.

    Turning my head to look at the monster, I raised my hand. I searched for the pit in my stomach I felt on the roof with Liam. My gut started to twist and the blood on my side turned the metallic silver it now often did.

    I heard the cracking of bone before I watched it happen. The solid armor falling to the floor of the loft as the creator came closer to me. I let out a pained grut, forcing my hand back out as more of the bone fell.

    The bereker fell to the floor, landing on his knees. I slowly pulled myself up with the gate that was neck to me, crawling to the beast. As soon as I was close enough to the now exposed chest I let my hand set a blaze, burning the monster till it was ashe on the ground.

    My body shook, finally accepting the pain that came with that amount of power. I feel into the ashes, my bloody side, turning the dust red and silver.