Prologue

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, character, places, events, businesses and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental.

*****

This story is not yet edited!

Bear with my grammatical errors, redundancy errors and typographical errors.

If you wish to have a perfect story, then leave. Very simple, dear.

Let's go to the real deal!

©pobiii_C8

All Rights Reserved

July 8, 2020–December 27, 2020

*****

"Why are you crying?" a girl asked to a boy who's sitting alone on the bench. The girl then sit beside him. "Here," she handed him her hankie. "This thing was made to wipe the liquid that goes out in our body, so take it."

"Even the pee?" innocent was flustered on the boy's face.

The girl chuckles. "Well, uh, no. I'm pertaining to sweat and tears," she answered.

The boy just take the hankie and wiped his tears. "Thanks," he said then give back the hankie.

"You can keep that. You needed it more than I do," the girl smiled. The boy didn't refuse.

They both look at the star and the girl keeps talking about her school and some of the stupid thing she did to her bully classmates. The boy then laughed and the heavy burden and pain in his heart turned into light as a feather. They continue to share experiences until the girl's father called her to go home.

"Are you coming back?" the boy asked. She just smiles then went to her father.

Days have passed. A little boy keeps coming back to that place hoping that he'll see her again. He even called the place Solace 'cause he found comfort at it.

The girl never came back, but he didn't lose hope until his Cease of Mirage.

**COM**