CHAPTER-35

Beware!! This chapter has triggering elements.
-------------------------------------------

"Wouldn't you welcome me?" A man entered inside with unhurried steps with a prominent smirk on this face. His voice produced a shiver of fear in her body.

His tweezed eyebrows with thrust out chin and immaculately trimmed bread furnished an evil look according to her.

"Are you not happy to see me again?" He said in a sarcastic way which enhanced her scepticism. He approached her and grabbed Sneha's mandible, making a look at his face who had been looking at the wall, in an unfruitful attempt to ignore him.

"What did you think, Everything will be forgotten after your disappearance." She flinched at his sudden highly intensified voice.

"How dare you even think about the elopement. You purposely did it to fail my plan. You know what I am capable of doing."

She scoffed at his threat. All this time, hearing his same dialogue made her feel tired and now it just felt empty. Her eyes turned moist remember everything that he made her do.

However, her eyes matched with his fierceness. And with crinkled eyes, while gritting teeth under her rigid expression, she asked.

"What do you want from my life? What do you want from my family? What they have done to make you revenge them this badly? Why did you drag me? Why me?" She pushed him with all her might in frustration for feeling so suffocated and weak in his presence.

"You already has been sucking money and reputation from my company like a leech. If it is money, I promise to pay as much as you want with my blood but please stop this dangerous game." Her head lowered with a defeated voice under a pronounced sigh.

He chuckled heartily witnessing her turned that weak. It was what he wanted. Making her too vulnerable to even fear for turning her back at him.

The corner of his mouth turned up with an icy stare at his quarry. He forwarded his face near her ears at replied in a chilling hoarse voice.

"Blood is what I carve. The blood of Chandra clan."

Her eyes bulged after hearing it. She hastily looked at his voice with confusion under the layers of concern.

"I already have lost this desire to live. Kill me if you desire but please let no harm come to them."

He crocked his head and leered her.

"You are not in a condition to put a treaty and for whom you are bartering your life. They threw you on the roads, on your accord making you count every penny in your hands. Even your cousin, whom you speak highly left you alone. Now understand how much everyone hates you."

As soon as he tried to hit her weakest point and her recent wounds, she hurriedly put her palms on pinnae to avoid his voice. She closed her eyes and shouted back in weak yet a clear voice.

"No. They love me a lot. They can never do it to me. Moreover, I deserve it. I deserve the worst. Not they."

Her being a tamed piece of his game of blood and revenge, he always wanted her to insulate everyone to this extend, she could only preferably grab his fingers. Though it took him quite a few years, the result in front of his eyes procured him with immense pleasure.

"How you justify their actions then? Everyone despises you. Think how many times shall it multiplied, when they see your real face. Do you really want to invite me to show you the demo?" She shook her head vigorously, not wanting to hear his single word in this regard.