CHAPTER-19

Radhika looked over my shoulder at Vikram who was gazing Vivaan. He had a victorious smirk on his face. It was all well planned and she was a fool to believe him. She moved toward Vivaan but he already made his way towards his car.

She trotted and stood before him. "Please listen to me. I can explain it."

"What is there to explain? I saw what I had to." Said he is an extremely cold voice.

"You are misinterpreting." She tried to reason.

"I am not. Don't lie Radhika. Not to me but to yourself. It's you who is whoring around shamelessly. Guess you have a perfect partner for tonight. I don't think it is good to disturb you both. Have a good day ahead and yeah try to keep this matter away from media as much as possible." Saying it, he walked passed her.

"Are you jealous?"

"Unlike you. I care about my family reputation. I don't care what you do and with whom. But whom, I am saying. First the business partnership and this photoshoot. Consider someone a fool, but I am not. If the media smell it, they will not miss a second to raise their fingers on your growing affection towards that Rathod. Then keep giving your shitty explanation to the whole world." He again tried went away but she holds his wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"Continue your Raasleela with him. Who am I to object or disturb."

"Don't go...we need you...I need you..." Radhika very slowly confessed the last part.

On the other hand, Tuval witnessed their heated argument from afar and felt guilty for being one of the reasons behind it. Luckily they were at a distance and nobody could hear them.

What irritated her more was Vikram piercing gaze at the couple. she knew he also left no stone unturned to make this happen.

She moved toward the pair in between their talk with a bright smile and a voice at it's loudest "Oh Vivaan dearest, I thought I was going to die without seeing you. Where were you these days?" They embraced each other in a friendly hug.

"Busy with office work."

"Yeah, that was the same excuse you gave this morning. I wonder what brings you here then." She with a playful grin look at Radhika.

"Do you know, dear?"

Radhika shrugged her shoulders and shook her head.

"Ahh naughty boy.." she hit his chest with her feathery hand fan and continued, "Couldn't remain so far from your wife. Oh God, it is 15 hrs of our arrival here, and you came all the way along to see your beloved... Awww such passionate love."

Radhika pursued her lips from laughing at Tuval's talk. He and missing her. Impossible. But she also doubted his agenda for this sudden visit. Meanwhile, Vivaan tried to speak but Tuval cut him off.

"By the way, why did you reject my offer this morning? You could have been at his place. Tried to surprise us, huh." She said with a playfully smirk.

"Anyway, no damage is done that can't be amended. You will be also our model for the rest of the day. Consider it as your punishment."

"But, Tuval..."

"Now, no excuse will not work since you are here you will have to help me."

She called a junior manager and summoned," Take them to another location, I choose at the river's bank with half of our team."

"Tuval, how will you manage then.?"

"Don't worry. With the two couples, we will easily complete the photoshoot before evening." Radhika half-heartedly nodded at her assurance.