Trust

Andy pov:
Groaning I rolled over on top of Ash. Ugh, I had a major headache from last night. We went out drinking with the boys, we left around 10 and got back around 6. Glancing at the clock I saw it was about 830. Great! "Andyyyy why the hell are you on top of me? Get your lazy ass up" Ash whined from underneath me. I loved him so much! Standing up I took a quick shower and got dressed, Ash doing the same. We both headed downstairs, I started to make breakfast well Ash just watched tv. Cracking a couple eggs on the frying pan, making sure two of them didn't have yolk for Amber. She hated yolk I started to hum softly to myself.
"Andy... you might want to get in here" I heard Ashley yell from the living room. He sounded... mad? I wonder what had happened. "Whats wrong babe" I asked kissing Ashs neck. "Look. At. The. Tv" he said through gritted teeth pointing at the TV. On the screen was a picture of Amber and Jinxx, but not just any picture. They were kissing! "New Black veil brides couple? With Andleys daughter" the caption at the bottom read. Anger surged up in me, I wasn't sure if I was more mad at Jinxx or Amber. After trusting Amber this is what happened! I bet her and Jinxx were about to "get it on" before I walked in at his house. They lied to me! My blood boiling I yelled "AMBER FUCKING RAE FUCKING BLACK GET YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS DOWN INTO THE FUCKING LIVING ROOM RIGHT FUCKING NOW!". I saw Ashley stiffen at my words, he felt bad. Seconds later Cc came running down the stairs, not bothering to say goodbye. Honestly right now I wouldn't want to say goodbye to us right now either.
Sitting on the couch I waited for Amber to come down, it better be soon. Seconds later I heard her make her way down the carpeted stairs. Standing up I yelled "If you think that you can lie and get away with it in this house you are incredibly wrong. We trusted you and look what happened! You fucking going around kissing every boy you see! This is why I don't date girls, they are sluts! I want you to keep your probably not virgin ass away from Jinxx. You will not leave this house for the next month besides school, not even pool" venom practically dripping from my voice. She ended up cornered against the wall but right now I didn't fucking care. I vaguely heard Ashley say something through my rage. This just made me madder! He was taking the little bitches side? "No Ashley! This girl needs to stay with boys her own fucking age that don't talk to us about FUCKING GIRLS! Jinxx is no good for her and will leave her eventually, then she will probably move to Jake and sleep with him and he will leave her ass!" I screamed taking my anger out on a poor vase sitting on the piano. "Go to your room bitch" I spat. Tears flowing down her face, they just made me angrier. I couldn't take it anymore. My hand moved and slapped her across the face. Hard. Ash gasped.
"Go to your room bitch" I pointed at the stairs fuming. Just as she reached the top of the stairs I yelled up "Give me your phone. Don't want you sending nudes". She paused grabbed her phone and then whipped around throwing it as hard as she could, luckily it didn't hit me or Ash. Unluckily it took out the window on our front door. Almost immediately Ash started yelling at me. "Do you realise you just called your only daughter a fucking slut. Or that no one will ever stay with her. Or that girls like her are the reason your gay. For kissing your fucking brother! I get it, I was pissed too! But that was to far. YOU FUCKING SLAPPED HER" Ashley yelled on the brink of killing me. "Can you be quieter, I still have a bit of a headache from last night" I said rubbing my temple. "Oh my fucking god Andy! YOUR STILL FUCKING DRUNK" Ash said through gritted teeth with balled fists. "So what" I shrugged, still pissed."Andy you just fucking slapped Amber!" Ashley yelled finally losing it and slapping me across the face. "Oh. My. God." it finally hit me what I had just done. "Ashley! I am so fucking sorry! I didn't mean any of that, I was just mad at Jinxx and scared for her" I said breaking down in tears. "Don't ask me for forgiveness, ask Amber" Ash said hugging me for comfort. Nodding I sprinted up the stairs towards Ambers room. Swinging open the door I saw she wasn't there and the window was open. "She ran away" I cried and felt another surge of anger. Except this time it was directed at me. Looking for a release of my rage I punched the wall, putting a hole in it. "Jinxx" I murmured. If she was anywhere she was at Jinxxs! "Your right" Ashley nodded pulling out his phone. "Cc just texted me, Amber is safe with Jinxx" Ash and me both let out huge sighs of relief. I felt my phone vibrate. "Jinxx just texted me, to us to be there at 6 tonight. No later, no sooner" I said looking Ash on the eye with my tear filled ones. "Take care of my girl. Please. Do whatever you have too" I sent back when Ash wasn't looking. "Don't worry, I love her and you" he replied. This made me feel better, knowing she was with someone that cares for her and would never hurt her.