No one loves me... Yet

Ambers pov:
Moaning I smacked my alarm clocks snooze button, making it crash into the floor breaking it. "Shit, well this is just great" I said getting out of my old bed. I was wearing a Fob tang top and Purdy girl pajama pants. That's right, I liked screemo, Rock and metal. And I was proud of it.
Ever since I was dropped off at this orphanage 16 years ago I had been hated by everyone-everyone except music. Their voices had given me hope and made me happy, and trust me at an orphanage that doesn't happen much. "Oh look, the whore is awake" Mackenzie sneered as she walked by my room.
That's right, this orphanage was full of preps. They were the richest orphans I had ever seen, we got the same amount of money but somehow they got way nicer and a ton more stuff. They all laughed at me and how I looked.
I was actually pretty tall, 5'9. I had purple hair that went down a little past my shoulders, and bright blue eyes. My ears were jacked with piercings, but I didn't have gauges! My belly button and tongue was pierced. So was my nose and lip, just like Andy biersack.
Andy Biersack was like my hero, I wasn't one of those girls who saw him as hot-he is, but I don't want to date him- and dating material. Even though he was gay girls still thought they had a chance? Like seriously, he has been with Ashley for 3 years this week! Get over it!
Grabbing my phone I saw it was already 7:30. Yawning I stood up, trudging to the bathroom to do my makeup and get dressed. I decided to wear an Andley shirt from hot topic(I don't know if they actually make these) and black leggings.
I just straightened my hair and put on a thick line of eyeliner winging it out on the side. Next I began to put in all of my ear piercings, a tragus, several cartilage, conch, helix and my 4 lobe piercings. After that I changed my lip and nose ring from their previous silver wrings to black ones. I picked out a black cross tongue piercing on top with a black ball on the bottom. "Amber, you have a couple coming to see you in 15 minutes" I heard one of the nuns yell through my door. They didn't come in my room a lot, when they saw the band posters on my wall they would have a priest come bless my room.
Once I was satisfied with my appearance I looked at the clock. Perfect, I had 5 minutes till my meeting with possible parents. They wouldn't want me, no one ever did. I had been interviewed over 50 times and never adopted. Sighing, I headed downstairs to my interview that would result in nothing.
I sat in the room where you waited before entering your interview. Everyone who was walking by was staring at me, laughing. They knew I would come out again and not be adopted.
"Ms. Black your couple is here" A nun said ushering me into the room. "Oh, and... they are both guys" she grabbed my arm pulling me back and making a face. I rolled my eyes, sexuality wasn't something you chose. i could care less if it was two girls, two guys or a transgender person in there.
I walked in the room, keeping my eyes on my black Doc. Martins. Looking up I saw to the back of two heads, they had long black hair and from what I could see were wearing all black and had a ton of tattoos. I went and sat down in the chair in front of the guys, when I looked up and gasped. Sitting in front of me was Ashley Purdy and Andy Biersack, oh shit. "Holy fuckin shit" was the last thing I said before passing out.