It will be ok

Amber pov:
All day we basically sat around and did absolutely nothing. Everything was normal again and that's all that mattered. Not what had happened, not what was about to happen, but what was happening. Around 4 I heard a knock on the door. Getting up I went and answered it, making sure it wasn't Jinxx before I answered. I didn't really want Jinxx to see me in my pajamas, no makeup and messy hair. Luckily it was just Cc and Kellin.
"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I smiled hugging both of them. "Suprise" they shouted and suddenly my entire world was black. "A blindfold really guys?" I chuckled, wondering what all this was for. "RAPE! KIDNAPPING IN PROGRESS! ANDY ASHLEY HELP MEEEE" I shouted as I felt myself slung over someone's shoulder. "Sorry Amber" Andy chuckled from the couch. What the actual hell????
I felt whoever was holding me go up the stairs and throw me onto my bed. When the blindfold was lifted from my eyes I saw Kellin going through my makeup drawer, Cc starting my straight iron and Ashley holding a big bag and a couple boxes. "Girl, were gonna give you a kick ass makeover for tonight" Kellin and Cc cheered at the same time using their best "gay" voice.
In the box it turned out Ashley had a beautiful above the knee black dress, with a black pair of sandals and black jewelry. My new tattoo looked beautiful around my neck. Ashley smiled whenever he looked at it. My hair was I black curls that reached just to my chest, and my makeup was a black smoky eye.
Around 6 we finally finished, I was honestly still confused on why we did all this. Just as we reached the bottom of the stairs the doorbell rang. It all clicked. Me dressing fancy, Jinxx not asking me out, what Andy and Ash had said. I answered the door and Jinxx was standing there in a black tux with a single dark red rose. Fucking perfect! Jinxx smiled at me and at that moment I understood everything. This had all happened for a reason, for me to meet BVB. To meet Jinxx! It was all gonna be ok!

A/N
So this is the end of the story cuz honestly I was kinda tired of it and wanted to write other stuff! Hope you liked it!