Suprise party!

Amber pov:
"Happy birthday sweetie" Cc said wrapping his arms around me and twirling me in the air. "Thanks Uncle Cc" I smiled hugging back. Cc was my favourite "uncle" out of the group, but I loved all of them! "Amber get your hands off of my man" Kellin walked over smiling and put his arm on Cc shoulder. I practically squealed, they were literally the cutest couple on earth! "Noooo! She's mine" Cc whined and without warning grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder. He then proceeded to run all around the house with me on his shoulder, I was surprised at his strength. I was actually pretty skinny, but pretty tall and ended up weighing like 130 lb. Eventually Cc put me down and I was greeted by my other uncles and aunts.
"Hey sweetie, happy birthday" Jake said kissing me on the cheek and hugging me. " Thanks Jake, this party is awesome" I smiled. "I'm glad! Andy and Ashley worked us like dogs making sure it was perfect!" Jinxx mock complained in a high pitched voice. This made me laugh. "Oh Jinxx stop it! You know you were just as much a perfectionist when it came to this party as Andy and Ashley" Sammi said rolling her eyes. Jinxx started to blush making everyone laugh. "I don't know how we keep up with these 2, I really don't" Ella laughed using her cute British accent.
"Hey sweetie, happy birthday" I felt Andy kiss the top of my head. "That reminds me, how did you know it was my birthday? I wasn't going to tell you because I didn't want you to make a big fuss! Kind of like this" I asked, blushing a little. But I was still really confused. "You do realise adoption papers come with birth dates right? And we love making a big fuss out of you! That's what makes having a kid fun!" Ashley said walking over pecking Andy on the cheek. Ugh, I was so fucking stupid sometimes! Blood rushed to my cheeks, I felt myself start to blush. "LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED!" I looked over and saw Ronnie Radke from FIR on top of the kitchen table dancing, shirtless.
As I looked around i saw that a ton of the people from the bands I liked were there! I saw OM&M, PTV, MIW, INK, BTF, AA, SWS, FIR, FFDP, BMTH, BOTDF and a ton more! Holy shit. This was literally the best birthday ever! A grin crept onto my face as Chris Motionless attempted to do the Macarena to the beat of "Kick Me" by SWS. Lets just say it could have been done more successfully.
Walking around I got to talk to and know a ton of my idols, they were all really nice! The party went on and everyone got drunk, except me of course. I was underage and had made a promise to my mom before she left that I would never end up drinking young like my dad did. Ever since then I had vowed to not drink until I turned 21. Around midnight we decided to do presents, I got a ton of cool stuff! A ton of makeup, band merch, headphones, tickets and backstage passes to a MIW show, money, gift cards, music, jewelry and a GIANT LIVE SIZE STUFFED ANDY AND ASHLEY STUFFED PILLOW. The pillow was literally a life size version of Andy and Ashley with Velcro in certain spots so you could connect them. Some of these certain spots will remain unnamed.... Around 3 in the morning everyone realised they were too drunk to even think of driving home and wound up sleeping all over my house. I even found some people on the stairs. After I made sure everyone was safe a d asleep I decided to head to bed myself. As I lay sitting trying to sleep, I realised how much my life had changed! Now I was loved and wanted, it felt amazing. This had definitely been the best birthday ever! I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

A/N
Thank you guys do frickin much for a the reads! I know I'm not updating as much as I did on my other story but I'm super busy now! Swim is going on and I'm meeti g with my personal trainer for swimming again and I'm just really busy ok? But yeah, I see all of you guys likes, reads and comments and they mean a lot to me! So thanxxxx❤