Swimming!

Amber pov:
I felt someone big laying next to me in bed. Andy. "Andyyy, what are you doing here?" I mumbled stretching myself out like I always did in the morning. "We wanna go see you swim and we found a pool that is open now! So get up, we're going swimming!" He smiled jumping up and down on the bed. Andy acted like such a kid at times. He was the one in the relationship that acted like a kid, Ashley acted like a kid at times but not as much. "Fine, and get out so I can change" I said pushing Andy lightly of the bed. Once he left the room I squealed to myself. I WAS GOING SWIMMING!
Walking over to my closet I pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a regular tshirt. After putting those on I walked over to my suitcase I had brought here from the orphanage and dug to the bottom to find what I was looking for. Finally I found what I was looking for, my suit. It was black in the front and galaxy in the back. I had saved up for months to buy it. Since it was a speedo suit it was kind of expensive . Next I pulled out a swim cap, it was black and said "kiss my splash" on the side of it. Finally I found my goggles and grabbed a towel from the closet in the hallway. Shoving that along with a hairbrush, hair tie, water bottle,and flip flops I was done.
Heading into the bathroom I just put some light makeup on since some of it would probably be ruined. Walking down the stairs I heard Andy and Ashley talking to each other. "I'm just so proud of her, my little athlete!" Andy smiled pecking Ash on the lips. Awwww. "Yeah, I know! She's better and more amazing then I ever could have thought someone to be" Ashley said sincerely running a hand through his hair. "We really love her" Andy and Ashley both said at the EXACT same time! Which was both kind of creepy and cute...
Reaching the bottom of the stairs I smiled, "lets go kick some swimmers ass". Ashley chuckled "yeah, let's go! You were taking FOREVER" he said dragging out the "forever". Sighing, I grabbed my duffel bag and headed to the door with Andy and Ash close behind. I was honestly super stoked to go swimming, my body ached to be in the water and swim again! It may sound weird but if you were a swimmer you would get it! Driving to the pool my excitement only grew, by the time we got there I was practically bouncing up and down in my seat. After paying the $5 fee to swim I headed to the locker room and my proud parents headed up to the stands. Changing as quickly as I could, I found a small locker and shoved my stuff in it and headed out onto the deck. Lowering my body in the warm water I sighed, I could feel all my stress and worries melting away. For my warmup I just did a 100im and a 500 free. After that I pretty much just worked as hard and challenged myself as much as I could. That feeling that I got well working hard and pushing myself well swimming was indescribable, I must have swam for at least two hours before I got out.
When I realised how long I had been swimming I felt kind of bad. Andy and Ashley probably had gotten bored, but when I looked up I saw Andy watching me smiling and Ash was snapping a picture on his phone. Chuckling I pulled myself out of the water, man I was out of shape! I would definitely be coming back here more often, to say the least. Sliding my flip flops on I noticed the lifeguard looking at me. "Hey, your a really good swimmer! You should think of joining our swim team here or becoming a certified guard. We could use you" the lifeguard said to me smiling. "You think so? Thanks, I will definetly check that out. Oh and my names Amber" I smiled blushing a bit, but not to noticeable. "Cool, my names Justin" he smiled, Justin was average height for a guy and was pretty tan. He was pretty muscular, obviously hadn't been taking a break from swimming! He had dark brown hair and blue eyes, overall pretty nice looking. But for some reason I couldn't see myself with him? We ended up exchanging numbers and he gave me guard and team paperwork. I had a feeling we would end up being really good friends, but nothing more. Heading into the locker room I smiled, still super excited over my workout. Changing as quickly as I could I threw on a hoodie, sports bra, yoga pants and flip flops. I didn't want to keep Andy and Ashley waiting any longer, I already felt bad. Grabbing my phone I headed out to meet my dads who both had the biggest smile ever on their face. "Holy fucking shit Ambs! How could you not tell us what an amazing swimmer you were?" Andy beamed "Yeah, I am literally the parent of a future Olympian!" Ash said hugging me.
"Err, sorry? Guess I just forgot? Hey do you guys think I would be able to join the team here!?!?! The lifeguard thinks I should, and I think it would be fun and I would get to meet new people" I asked nervously, I mean WHAT IF THEY SAID NO! "Of course you can join the team!" Andy exclaimed clapping with excitement, "Wait! Does that make us swim dads!" Ashley practical squealed. I rolled my eyes, it felt good that they were getting so excited over something I loved, that had never happened before. At that moment I knew that they would support me in whatever I tried to do and have my back in any situation.
The entire way home both of them praised my swim techniques and showed me videos and photos cures they had if me swimming. I was actually quite proud of my strokes, I took years and hours of practices to get them were they were today. Finally we got home and I decided to text Justin. "Hey, I think I'm gonna join the team and i already have my guard paperwork!" I hit send, quickly sending "Oh, and this is Amber from the pool" when I remembered he didn't have my number. He replied almost immediately with "Lol, sound sick! Can't wait to swim with you;P". We texted for pretty much the entire evening, talking about nonsense and learning a ton of random shit about each other that would never actually be necessary in society. It turned out that he was a major fan of rock music and especially BVB. Justin and me ended up making plans to go to the mall with him and some of his swimmer friends tomorrow, I was stoked! Before I went to bed I was looking in the mirror and I remembered that I had wanted to dye my hair black. So I snuck into Andys room where I knew he kept black hair dye and stole a box. About an hour later my hair has gone from purple to black, and I loved it! Around 11 i snuggled into my covers and decided to head to bed.

A/N
Sorry about the swim terms of you don't understand them? They aren't really crucial to the story, and if you really wanna know just google it! Picture is Smber with black hair. You guys are awesome, just keep reading voting and commenting! ❤️ #thugpug