Bringing back the past

Amber pov:
"Ashley I think it would be best if we first told her how we met" Andy said sitting on the couch across me. This was weird, defiantly did not buy the coverup for acne... "Well you see I used to be a teacher and Andy was my student. He was abused at home by his mother and I happened to find out. I was assigned to watch him until he turned 18. He ended up living with me, and coming out to me and letting me in. I was the first person he had let in. He was incredibly depressed and lonely, me watching him turned into something more. Andy was 17 I was 24 so we weren't that far apart, but it wasn't legal yet. Right before he turned 18 he was beaten up by some boys at school who had suspected something between us and well they.... cut him" Ashley said crying.
I gasped, that was so romantic and horrible at the same time. It was THE Romeo and Juliet story. But wait, what did Ashley mean by they "cut" him? As if Andy read my mind he asked Ash to get him a washcloth. When Ash came back with the wet cloth Andy took it and pressed it to his forearms, left then right. As soon as he removed the washcloth I gasped. On his wrists the words "Loser" and "Worthless" had been carved. But then I saw his other wrist. It said "Purdys boy".
I could see the guilt Ashley felt in his eyes whenever he looked at Andys arms. "Ash, this isn't your fault" I said grabbing his wrist. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "But it is! If I had hid it better, he would not have had to deal with this" he cried biting his lip. "Ash, I would and have never blamed you for this" Andy finally said pulling him in for a hug. Ash smiled, hugging back. "I meant to get them tattooed over but just never got around to it" Andy said. That gave me a great idea! Smiling, "Well let's go get them tattooed right fucking now" I said with excitement. Andy smiled "Lets" and we all got up heading off to the parlor.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter but I didn't really want to cram too much into this one. I felt like it was to meaningful, if you know what I mean? No, Ok!!! Love youuuuu guyzzzz!