Author's Note

Hey guys who randomly scrolled on pages and thought, "let's check this out, seems decent..."!

Thanks for clicking on the story. DISCLAIMER! All those who are all holy and can't handle teenage PG-13, well... sorry if you find it offensive! but I  promise that it won't be high level, just to bring the feel of a high school...

It is a story where the girl decides for a transformation as to show to guy that how much she was affected when he decided to break her heart; from a shy nerd to a sarcastic bitch! [but a beautiful one:) ] It includes family secrets as well as some humor elements too! 

I am writing a teenage romance for first time, so excuse me if some cliche parts are found. I am used to them ;)

I request all, please, I write with great hard work so please don't copy paste! Mine I am sure won't even be good enough to that! PLZZZ...

I would love to start this journey with all the fellow readers who decide to give this story a chance and hope not to disappoint...

As for my posting schedule, I might be the most unorganized writer you ever met, so sorry in advance...

Please Vote and and make sure to comment... I would love to attend to all your queries and doubts and I hope I might be relieved of critics to the least... But some healthy discussion is always welcome!

So let this roller coaster ride begin!