I posed in a gymnast landing position just to add some dramatic effect. "And she sticks the landing! 10 out of 10 and the crowd goes wild." I made cheering effects while turning to Leo's surprised face.

"You coming slow poke?" I asked him with a smile. He blinked for a second before smiling, "I could have helped you, you know." He said lightly. Clearly not mad, just stating it.

"Yeah, but you forgot i didn't grow up here. I've hopped plenty of fences in my days." I said dreamily, as if I was a middle aged woman looking back on the old days. He chuckled softly before pulling his phone out.

"Now lets see where the hell we are." He was pushing things as we stood there in silence. I looked at the sky watching the clouds move and the sun slowly dimming.

"Holy shit!" He announced sounding surprised. "What? Is it bad? How badly did i fuck up?" I asked concerned. I was not in the mood to walk back around the damn school.

"The opposite actually." he pointed to his left, "Just down there is the parking lot in front of the football field." He said, shocked. I smiled and had to keep myself from squealing.

"Right fucking on. Let's go then." I grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the field. Excited to see what all the hype was about this day. I felt his hand stiffen in my hand but then quickly relaxed gripping my hand.

Maybe he didn't like holding some random girl's hand. I'm used to hanging around guys and having a lot of guy friends and random males that weren't shy with touching. So it kinda rubbed off on me, i'm not a prude or shy or anything.

Which makes me a little insensitive at times like this I guess. Because I'm so used to it and comfortable with it that I forget others might not be. I released his hand, "Oh sorry, that might not make you comfortable. I sometimes forget that others aren't like me." I said nervously.

He looked surprised then grabbed my hand again and pulled me forward. "It's completely fine, I was just surprised." He turned back and gave me a grin while pulling me forward.

I stared at our conjoined hands in confusion and his smile. I hope he's not reading too much into this. I just grabbed his hand because I was excited to get going and wanted him to move. But he was good looking, and i haven't done it in a while.

And Being surrounded by hot guys that make me blush with anger and desire really has me pent up. Maybe i'll let him read into it for now. But am I that desperate to itch that itch or should I just let it be and do it myself.

Then I had a thought of Ash running his fingers up my hands while cleaning my wounds. Then Brian pushed me up against the counter and Cameron whispered in my ear.

The short walk we had to the field was just me thinking if i should tap that or not. "Here it is." he said excitedly, pulling me from my perverted thoughts. My face was warm with embarrassment letting me know I was blushing.

He quirked an eyebrow at me asking what was with the blush. "Don't worry about it." I said with a nervous laugh, "red head, our faces become red very easily." He nodded and mouthed ohhhh as if he understood. Not realizing i was lying.

"Well then let's hurry, student athletes get in free." He grabbed my hand again and started leading me through the gate. Nodding at the ticket checker and freely passing though. "Another benefit is being friends with Brian and them, comes with benefits." He said lightly.

I nodded ignoring that I unfortunately knew them decently well too. "It seems like you get along pretty well with them which is uncommon for new students." He said while snaking our way through the crowd onto the field.