Absconded with the Waves

TheAmorist Presents You,

ESCAPE SERIES

A love that turned escape to home.

ESCAPE SERIES #1
Absconded With The Waves

___________________________________

This novel's story and characters are fictitious. Certain long-standing institutions, agencies, and public offices are mentioned, but the characters involved are wholly imaginary. Names, Characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Space and time have been rearranged to suit the convenience of the book, and with the exception of public figures, any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. The opinions expressed are those of the characters and should not be confused with the author's.

___________________________________

Trigger Warning

Some chapters might contain sensitive contents such as suicide or any types of violence that readers might find disturbing. There are also words or phrases that some readers might find disturbing and triggering. Please read at your own risk.

___________________________________

This story may contain sexual, sensitive, and mature contents. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, please exit now. This story is intended for open minded people only. Reader discretion is advised.

___________________________________

Book cover contains original content that may not be authorized for use by the creator. Images used for the cover are from Pinterest. I do not own and do not claim ownership over the original content of the images used for the book cover.

___________________________________

UNEDITED!
Expect misspelling, grammatical, typographical errors and A LOT of mistakes.

Errors you might encounter are the lack of right punctuation marks and right use of "nang, ng, na'ng, raw, daw, rito, dito, rin, din, roon, doon, nasaan, saan, nasa'n, kumusta, kamusta, nanaman, 'wag, huwag, off, of, et cetera..."

Please do comment when you see an error and I will change it immediately. I write impromptu and sometimes don't go over my work. I write fast whatever was in my mind, that sometimes I get a little lost and don't notice my mistakes. I'm young and definitely not a professional writer. I write because it gives me peace and happiness. Writing is my way of sharing to the world the little world happening inside my imagination land.

Highly appreciate if you guys acknowledge my errors and help me become better. As a person and as a writer.

Help me water my seeds.
___________________________________

Kindly asking everyone to be kind be and respectful.

Enjoy Reading, Lovies! ;))

___________________________________

THEAMORIST
AUTHOR

___________________________________

June 6, 2020 —  May 4, 2022

<3