Character Interview

I knock on Raymond's front door. The door opens and I'm greeted by Caleb.
''Hi. Can I help you?''
''Yeah, I'm here to speak to you all''
''Alright, come in''. He opens the door wider and gestures for me to walk in. I walk in and take a seat in the sofa. Everyone else is already seated waiting for me.
''So you called and asked us to be here. Who are you?'', Vanessa asks.
''Calm down Nessa''
''How did you you know my name?'', she shrieks.
''I know all your names''
They all gasp.
''Are you some kind of witch or something?'', Petra asks with her eyes huge.
I laugh.''Petra dear, I'm not''
''Then who are you?'', Caleb confronts me.
''My name is Afua. My readers know me as afuaberry68. I'm the one that created... Never mind''
''Created what?!'', Raymond demands.
''Ray come on. No need to be so defensive''
''Alright miss. I don't know who you are but no one calls my husband Ray except me'', Vanessa protests. Raymond kisses her cheek.
''My bad''. I raise my hands up in defeat.
''Like I said, I'm a writer. You guys are not real. You're all characters from my book''
''Hold on. So you control everything that happens in this book?'', Caleb asks.
''Yes''
''Can you tell me why you made Jay kill his uncle?'', Petra asks frantically.
''And why were Raymond and I kidnapped? We almost died for crying out loud!'',Vanessa exclaims.
''Those are very good questions but I'm not here to answer you. The readers want to know a few things about you. I hope you don't mind me asking y'all a few questions''
''Sure'', the all say in unism.
I take out my clipboard from my bag and a pen.
''Alright. Caleb, the fans wanna know why you were so afraid to ask Petra out at first?''
''You just released the kraken!'', Petra shouts and we all laugh.
''Umm... I don't know. Maybe I wasn't ready. And I was not afraid'', Caleb defends himself.
''Yeah right'', I scoff.
''Moving on to Nessa. Did you ever love Jay?''
''Now that you've mentioned it, I don't think I ever did. He was exciting but he never made me feel the way I feel about Raymond''. She looks over to Raymond and blushes.
''Aww''
''And how do I make you feel?'', Raymond asks, moving a strand of Vanessa's hair away from her face.
''I don't know. Like, 'bow chicka wow wow'', Vanessa says while swaying her hips.
''Now, Petra''. I say and looks up at me.
''What would you say is Caleb's most embarrassing hobby?''
She looks at Caleb and bursts into laughter.
''I'd say it's when he sleeps with his pants off. Whenever I cuddle him he becomes hard immediately'', Petra states.
''Hey! That was private'', Caleb says scrunching his nose.
''Haha. Raymond, what would be your favourite sex position with Vanessa?''
He looks at Vanessa and bites his lip. ''I'd say it's when I have her against the wall''
''Alright''
''Can we ask you a question?'',Caleb pleads.
''Fine''
''Will there be more chapters?''
''Sure. I'm even considering a sequel''
''That's awesome!'', Petra exclaims.
''If there's no more questions, I'd be on my way going''. They nod and I grab my bag.
I reah the door knob and look over my shoulder.
''Oh and full disclosure, I'm still gonna end y'all though''
''Wait what?!''. They all run into the doorway and I run outside.
Oh shit!

I quickly get into my car and drive away from the house.

* * *
Published 4 chapters today. So tired😭. I'll be back soon

Don't forget to vote:) ✌🏼