Chapter 8

A/N: Short chapter alert😩
Writer's block again. Sorry y'all. The song is Adore you by Harry Styles💕

*Raymond's p.o.v*

          The city hall is a two hour drive from Vanessa's apartment. We arrive at the reception; Vanessa in a red nylon dress, black heels and her hair in a messy knot and I in a black tuxedo with a white shirt and black shoes to match my outfit. The wedding has a red and white theme which explains our outfits. I see Petra and Caleb speaking to some guests and as soon as they see us they run towards us. Vanessa laughs at their reaction as we have a group hug.

''I'm so psyched you made it!'', Caleb exclaims as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

''Wouldn't miss it for anything in the world'', I tell him and we fistbump.

''Girl I love your outfit'', Petra remarks.

''Thanks girl. So, how does it feel to be married now?'', Vanessa asks her.

''So far so good'', Petra says and bites her lip. Caleb smirks and she blushes.

''Hate to ruin your moment but I have to steal your husband for a while'', I say to Petra. She nods and I walk away with Caleb.
       We walk to the men's room and lock the door.
''So what do you wanna talk about?'', Caleb asks as he fixes his hair.

''It's about Nessa''. I smile shyly and Caleb gives me a weird look.

''I can see your night was great. It's my wedding but you look happier than me''

''Shut up man''

''So, what about Nessa?''

''I wanna propose to her but not today though''

His eyes light up and he claps his hands in amusement. I laugh and shake my head.
''Woah bro! I'm so happy for you. When will you propose to her?''

''Friday. I'll be taking her to the resort''

''You both will be the perfect married couple''

''Unlike you and Petra'', I say scarcastically and Caleb chuckles.

''Let's go back before the girls get worried''.

''Yeah''. I nod and we leave the men's room.

**

          I hear a band playing and people start dancing. We spot the girls chatting and we sit with them at the high table. I placed my hand in Vanessa's palm and our fingers intertwine.

''It's time for the cake'', Petra tells us. Caleb hits his glass with a fork to get everyone's attention. The both of them walk to the cake and they cut it together. Everyone cheers them and the waiters serve the cake. The band starts playing again. Petra and Caleb get on the dance floor. We all can't stop giggling as Caleb dances awkwardly. They look so happy together. I turn to Vanessa and she smiles.
I can't wait to marry you Nessa
Ten minutes later, they stop dancing and Petra announces that it's time to throw the bouquet. Vanessa stands up and walks to the rest of the ladies.

''Ready?'', Petra asks them.

''Ready!'', the all say excitedly.

''One, two, three...''. She lets go and all the ladies try to catch it but it lands perfectly in Vanessa's palms. She looks at me and I smirk. She giggles and I walk over to her. There is  sexual tension in the air as I kiss her softly. Caleb and Petra head to their car. We follow them and I give them a hug. Everyone cheers for them as they drive off.

**
Petra and Caleb are now married!
Who's your favourite couple in this story?
Comment your favourite and their ship name.
Next update soon

Don't forget to vote:) ✌🏼💙