Chapter 9

A/N: Don't kil me. Writer's block😔. This chapter is short but sweet😚. Song: Summer feeling

*Vanessa's p.o.v*

I watch Petra's wedding video for the last time before going downstairs. Raymond is sitting on the couch shuffling tv channels. I stop and admire this work of art in front of me. I bite my lip as I think about what he does to me.

''Are you gonna continue staring at me or are you gonna sit here with me?'', Raymond asks me. I almost jump as he notices me.

''I wasn't staring'', I lie. He smirks as he sees the effects he has on me. I sit on the couch next to him. He puts his arm on my shoulder and places his hand in mine. That's when I notice the chocolate ice cream tub on the table. I lick my lips and take a spoonfull in my mouth. Raymond laughs at my reaction.

''Baby, if you continue eating like this you're gonna be fat in a week'', he says and I hit him with a sofa cushion.

I scrunch my nose, ''I don't eat that much''.

''Yeah right''. He gazes at me and our eyes lock.
Raymond puts his hand on my cheeks and squeezes it softly. I kiss his palm and he smirks. I lean towards him and we kiss. At first the kiss is gentle but as soon as I unbutton my shirt, it turns wild. I kiss him passionately and sit on his lap. Raymond breaks the kiss with both of us out of breath.

''You drive me crazy Nessa''

''I could say the same''

''I almost forgot. I have a surprise for you''
Oh, I love your surprises

His lips curve in that boyish smile I love so much. ''We're going to my family's lake house tomorrow''

I kiss his cheek. ''Wow babe! I can't wait till then''. Just then, my phone rings. The caller ID indicates Petra.

''Sis!'', Petra screams at the other end of the line.

''What's up girl? How was the honey moon?''

''It was amazing!!. I haven't felt this good in a while. The things Caleb does to me. Oh'', a moan escapes her mouth.

''I know how it is''. Rymond looks at me and smirks. I swear my cheeks are as red as a tomato.

''So, we'll be coming back to Manhattan tomorrow. Could you please pick us up?''

''Uhm... No I can't. Raymond and I will be having a lil bae-cation. We won't be back till Sunday''

''No worries. I'll call a cab as soon as we land. Don't forget to give me all the details when you return''

''I won't''

''I have to go. Bye''

''Bye''

* * *

*Friday*

       It's two in the afternoon. Raymond and I are heading to his family's lake house. I reach for a bag of chips from the duffel bag I packed last night. Raymond rubs my tigh with his right hand.
       We arrive at the lake house. My jaw almost drops when we walk in. The walls are decorated with art and the chandelier is the centre piece of the living room. Raymond takes our bags upstairs to our room.

''This place is so beautiful''

''Not as you though. Could you imagine us living here together''
Together? Like married?

''What are you saying?'', I ask puzzled.

''I'm saying...'', he goes down on one knee.

Oh my God. This is really happening?!

''Vanessa Miller, will you make me the happiest man on earth by marrying me?''

''Yesss!''. He gets up and kisses me passionately.

* * *
Lovely chapter. What y'all think about the lil baecation😏?
Next update soon...

Don't forget to vote>3