Namjoon sits on a huge couch as he observes the room.

"At least his place is clean" Namjoon says as he pats the spot next to him. There wasn't much in his room but a huge bed and an extremely comfortable couch.

I sank into the couch once I sat down. I leaned my head back in comfort.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi mumbles into his pillow.
"It's already dinner. You should really get up" Namjoon says. I observe the room a little more.

It seems like he used to have stuff in here as there were a few empty spaces open. I suppose he was stingy enough to drag his desk with him.

Then the door opens and in comes Jisoo. She silently sits next to me as she closes her eyes again. I guess she just woke up now too.

Namjoon and I were talking the entire time while Yoongi and Jisoo did their thing. I can't blame them, it's their holiday after all.

Namjoon wanted to show me something on his phone on YouTube. I remembered that I should probably upload another video tonight. I have a few prepared videos that I can release over the holiday. I wasn't going to bother with all the equipment and I really did not want to explain to Yoongi and Namjoon.

Namjoon slightly turned away from me as he typed in what he wanted. Then a video popped up of a comedian. I was trying not to laugh too loud as Jisoo and Yoongi were still resting but ultimately failed.

Fortunately, I wasn't the only one laughing loudly. It gave Jisoo and Yoongi a rude awakening but then eventually heard the jokes and slightly laughed along. I also want to be woken up like this one day.

Eventually we get called for dinner and we are all in a good mood once we reach the table. It feels amazing to just laugh a little.

The next day was our last full day so we quickly decided on what to do. Jisoo suggested the mall for half the day and the other half with their parents. We all agreed and headed to the mall. I was going to try and convince them for a movie. I'm not into shopping all that much and it seems like they were in the same boat as me.

"Can we watch a movie?" Jisoo asks me. I love how things fall into place.

The other two agree and soon we decide on a movie. We spend the next two hours in the cinema. I was seated between Yoongi and Jisoo. I was focused on the movie and completely forgot about my surroundings.

Only when the credits started rolling, was when I realized Jisoo and Yoongi had their hands on mine. I suppose it was by accident as they quickly yanked their hands away and looked intensely at the credits.

They put on their masks again before we exit the cinema.
"Let's grab something to eat" Yoongi mumbles out with his hands in his pockets.

"How could you be thinking about food after that ending. It was totally uncalled for" I say upset and angry, biting the inside of my cheek.
The three doesn't say anything. Weren't they watching the movie?

"What do you think?" I ask Jisoo who is right next to me.
"Right" she says with a thumbs up. Did she really space out the entire movie?

"And the aliens became too far fetched" I add on, lying to see if they will catch it.
"Exactly" she says with determined eyes.
"Did you even watch the movie?" I ask with a sigh.

"Yes..." she says more like a question. What a waste of money...

"Did you guys watch the movie?" I ask the other two.
"Yes" the two answer at the same time. I cross my arms.
"What were the main characters' names?" I ask.

"Ethan..." Namjoon says very unconvincingly.
"Never mind" I say, suddenly feeling very tired.

We get something to eat as I try to replenish my energy but Namjoon makes it worse.
"When did the aliens come in?" He asks. I seriously can't handle these people...

Yoongi sits silently, or more silent than usual. I don't really question it as I also fell silent. I was just listening to Jisoo and Namjoon's conversation, trying to figure out the movie. It's painful to watch. It's interesting, the conclusions they came up with but still painful.

I get tired so I eavesdrop on the other tables. There isn't many people in this small cafe and we are sitting at the very back so I can't really hear other conversations. We are always in these type of places. Not that I'm complaining but it's kind of weird.

I immerse myself in my own thoughts. Eventually the two turn to me and I switch back to reality. They looked really panicked for some reason.

"Say again?" I ask and they sigh in relief for some reason and start glaring at each other. I feel like I just missed something important. I break the two up quickly.

"So, what do you guys want to do next?" I ask.
"Home" Yoongi answers.
"Already..." Jisoo says with a pout.
"It's probably for the best" she mumbles more to herself as she wallows but I hear her.

"We can go shopping a little if you want" I say. I get the feeling she really wants to go shopping.

"Really?" She says excitedly with shining eyes.
"But we shouldn't" she says as she sinks back in her seat.
"Why not? We still got time before we should head back" I say as I check my watch. She looks back with shining eyes then snaps her neck to Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Please" she begs.
"Jisoo" Yoongi says warningly.
"Great. Let's go" she says as she yanks me up by the arm.

"Hey! I wanna come too" Namjoon says, rushing behind us. I didn't know he also wanted to go shopping. Yoongi sighs and pays for the food and follows us.

Jisoo yanks me to the first clothing shop she saw. Her eyes shine at the options in front of her. She immediately starts her hunt, moving from rack to rack. She holds a few pieces towards me, nods and takes it with her.

Surprisingly, Namjoon and Yoongi also look through the clothing. Namjoon at a faster pace as Yoongi sticks by one rack.
Jisoo then tags me along to the fitting room.

"I hope you don't mind but I also have a few things for you" she says. I can basically see her huge smile behind her mask.
"Sure" I say unsure. I hate shopping. I hate new clothes. I hate trying clothes on.

It's always been a nightmare in high school so I try my best to avoid shopping. It really hurts my self-confidence as I'm taken back to high school when trying on new clothes. That's why I always stick to the bigger, baggier clothes. And besides, it's way more comfy.

She gives me more than half from her pile.
"You better show me" she says as she shoves me into a dressing room.
"You too" I say as I close the door. Let's get this nightmare started.

I look at the clothing and it's a lot smaller than what I usually go for. I try to swallow the lump in my throat, my heart beating in my chest. The sound drowns out any other noises as I stare at the options of clothing.

I start with the biggest looking things. If this doesn't fit, I am going to stop immediately.
I shakingly try on the first thing. I shut my eyes and quickly dress. I slowly open my eyes to find that it actually fit. It actually fits. AND there's still room.

I am smiling from ear to ear as I try not to jump up and down. And the outfit doesn't look half bad. It actually looks great. I lean more towards the mirror, looking at everything. Jisoo has quite the eye.

"You done in there?" I hear her voice. I open the door a little and peak through. I see her standing there, wearing new clothes.
"You look good" I say with a thumbs up as I open the door further. She gasps a little then starts smiling.

"So do you" she says as her eyes scan me up and down.
"You have quite the eye for this" I say with a thumbs up.

"Why don't you dress like this more often?" She asks as she walks a bit to the side and then the other side, still keeping her eyes on me.
"I hate shopping for new clothes" I simply say.
"Try on the other stuff" she says excitedly as she shoves me back inside the fitting room.

Today was going to be a long day...

(I do not own the video.)