Chapter 6: Discussion Time

I love this chapter, I think it is freaking hilarious :) It has no sex... but a lot of sex talk :)

PLEASE COMMENT, LIKE, VOTE & ENJOY!!!!

**********************************************************************************

Chapter 6: Discussion Time

"Seriously Alec, You don't have to wait with me until Nash gets here. I'm in school, 10 feet from my classroom. What could possibly happen?" I asked walking toward him. He had just finished talking to a cute redhead while I was in the bathroom.

Nash was going to be late to class because he had to speak with the coach after our yoga class, about the upcoming game and the scouts who would be attending. He was so worked up about all of this Soren business, that he wanted his brother there for the whopping 15 minutes that I would be alone. Overprotective much? I'd say hell yeah.

"It's no big deal Jade. I'm getting paid a shit load of green to babysit you while I scope out the hot chicks." Alec smiled and turned his head to follow yet another redhead as she passed. What kind of a secret CIA agent did he hope to become if he was so easily distracted?

"Whatever Alec. You're dismissed, I'm going to class now." I replied as I walked into my dreaded human sexuality class. It wasn't that I thought the class was going to be that bad, it was just the prospect that Rivers was going to make a big deal out of this class discussion about the sex quizzes.

I made my way to the back of the class and found a seat next to Carly. I was dying to find out what happened between her and Drew after the whole 'he got caught kissing her sister in her closet' story the other day. We were deep in discussion when a sexy voice disturbed me from over my shoulder.

"Hey Jade, what happened to your face?" Riley asked with concern thick in his voice. He was hot, with golden brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes, but he was no Fenix. Damn! I have to stop thinking about him.

I surveyed Riley slowly. He had a good body and I knew that from personal experience. I dated him a few years ago before Soren and I started dating. It didn't work out though, because he was friends with Nash. They were on the team together, and it isn't really cool to date your friend's ex- girl. I don't know, it must be some kind of Bro code. That didn't stop Riley from sleeping with me though.

"Oh, yeah, I fell. I'm so clumsy sometimes." I answered and desperately waited for Mira or someone to save me from having to explain that my possessive ex was stalking me and sending hit men to beat me up in dark alleys. Somehow, I didn't think that would go down well and I already had Nash freaking over it. I didn't need Riley following suit.

Just as I answered, I spotted Rivers staring at me. I couldn't figure out if he looked annoyed, amused or curious. He called for us to take our seats just as Mira dashed through the door and hastily took the seat in front of me.

"It's discussion time class. I found some of your answers very interesting. I'll start by asking for volunteers to share some of their answers." Rivers spoke from behind his desk at the front of the room. Some of the class groaned in disapproval, while others, like Mira, seemed enthusiastic.

"So class, let's start with the juicy questions, and don't try to lie, because I have all of your answers here." He held up a bundle of papers in his hand. I slapped myself mentally for even answering the questions truthfully. Somehow I felt that my answers would be turned against me.

"How many one night stands have you had... Mira?" Rivers asked in an amused tone. I could only guess what she had answered. This was going to start the class off great. Ask the biggest slut in the world how many guys she has slept with and never seen again. I really hope there are no prude virgins in this class.