Chapter 5: The ocean of Lost Hope

Anastasia

I took another step, heading downwards, only after making sure that I wouldn't slip away from the sharp black rock.

"Otekah, are you ok?" Kachina spoke to me from the feather on my bracelet.

"I can handle it Kachina." I mumbled, trying to breathe and took another step, stepping for a moment on the rock, with my palms holding tightly the black rocks of the mountain.

I awoke from that dream with many questions buzzing me; not only Auge was the one who had hidden herself into my body but also she was one of the most beautiful Angel I've ever seen, not that I had met many. She was the one who Marco had grieved so much; she was also the first female Angel he had seen, judging from his astonished expression

From the moment our foreheads touched, I witnessed her Birth as an Angel and her training as a Protector, until the moment she came across with Marco. I relived her memories more like a third person spectator, seeing how life in Heaven Realm was as also, from what I could guess, how humans lived in the past.

But witnessing Marco as a Demon was a great surprise; gleaming red eyes black claws instead of nails, short black hair with two horns and majestic black wings. He seemed to look...younger that the Marco I knew but still he was sexy.

The dream stopped suddenly when the voice of Haimei and Kachina's aura woke me up. They had regained most of their powers and they insisted on continuing. But when I asked mentally Auge what to do, she didn't answer. I had many questions for her and despite my efforts to communicate with the trapped inside me Angel, she didn't respond.

So, we decided to head to the other side of the mountains, first by climbing up and then climbing down.

"Ana, why don't you let us help you? We could easily fly down to the other side."

"No Persea, I don't want to waste more energy. We don't know what to expect in this crazy place so keep your guard on and continue to reside inside the bracelet's charms."

"Very well, but at least let one of us to be near you. We will take turns for that."

I sighed and took a peek below me; a part of the ground had started to appear below the rocky slopes, meaning that soon we would reach the ground.

"Fine, but please keep quiet."

Persea quickly manifested from the shield charm on the bracelet and flew downwards, checking my surroundings for me. I had also decided not to be easily distracted from the environment around me so I put all of my concentration to the safety of my body.

So, soon after I started climbing I had felt the pressure and the pain on my hands and feet, as also my growing need for food and thirst. If Nether Realm wouldn't kill me, then I would be overtaken by hunger and thirst.

My spirits tried to "feed" me with their aura, giving me the energy I would get if I had eaten a hamburger, but I wouldn't stand making them weaker. Having Persea around me was comforting and I could feel safer.

Knowing at the other hand what was happening to me, I noticed that my jeans had gained another one scratch on my thighs, while my jumper had also some holes from its constant rubbing with the harsh surface. I had tied my coat around my waist, keeping it for any need. My new black hair a gift from the black rain, were tied in a bun, while I prayed for my boots to stand the climb.

A crack suddenly was heard from my left and the rock from which I was holding on broke.

"No!"

My feet lost their balance as I couldn't support myself anymore, and I was pulled back, drawn by the gravity.