Prologue

The girl with the black hair and the shiny blue eyes, shifted at her sitting position as she watched at the falling cherry blossoms. Nine years old Kyoko was sitting at the wooden floor of the inner garden, enjoying the chilly afternoon of January.

The garden was empty of green and flowers but the pink blossoms were dancing into the air blooming just like in the spring. She pulled the coat closer to her face and her fogged breath made her smile.

"Kyoko?"

She turned at the call of her name and smiled; the man with the grey hair and shiny blue eyes, dressed in grey yukata with his blue sash tied around his waist, sat near her. His fox ears twitched and his white tail curled around Kyoko.

Tomo had no need to keep himself warm; as a fox spirit his blue fire was enough to make him feel like he was sitting close to a burning fireplace. Kyoko moved herself closer to his side and curled herself closer to his warmth.

"Thank you for blossoming the sakura Tomo."

"No problem kid. It is a nice view from here even in the winter." He admitted and hugged the child from her back.

Since the moment Tomo and Kyoko decided to stay together they passed the past months training on both exorcising and sending away the ghosts Kyoko could see, without the need to form a contract with the Shinigami.

Despite his fear for her well being Tomo was glad he had Kyoko beside him. Although his powers had decreased, since his sister's death, he finally was able to learn the ways of the humans and Kyoko was really funny in most occasions.

"We do look like 'Kamisama Hajimemashita'." She would usually say. But Tomo would knock her head basting about how stronger he was from the fox demon on the series.

"Why are you smiling?" Kyoko asked with pure question and he turned at her.

"I remembered something funny. By the way, we haven't any news from Murasaki."

"Neither from Ana-oneesan." Kyoko mumbled and leaned her heard to his shoulder.

Tomo patted her black hair and smiled.

"They will be fine."

The purple smoke appeared all of sudden on the stone ground of the deserted garden; the smoke took the form of a woman dressed in flashy kimono. Her purple hair and violet eyes shined from her aura, making Tomo and Kyoko gasped from their surprise.

But what made them run to her side quickly was the huge stain of blood on her beautiful kimono and her exhausted expression. Murasaki fell to her knees and panted tiredly.

"Murasaki-san! What happened?" Kyoko quickly stroked her hair from her face and Tomo lifted her into his arms and tried to heal her wound.

"The Company...attack...from Angels..." she barely spoke and fainted into the fox's arms.

---------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

ALRIGHT! The next book is also slowly uploading in Wattpad! I am very excited to bring thisback to you as the series is slowly leaving their contracted period with Tapas. Also the image is the closest interpretation to Murasaki I could find in the web.

And don't forget!

THE FIRST BOOK OF THE SERIES HAS ENTERED THE WATTYS!