"Okay. Have you seen Liam, Malia, or Isaac. I mean knowing them they are gonna try to get drunk and fail miserably."

"No, uhh I was on my way to find them."

"Great. I'll come with you. Maybe it will get the deadpool off my mind."

Scott gave me a smile before taking my hand, pulling us both to the flames. It was kinda nice really. The small waves of heat that came from the fire mixing with the cold from the night air. The only, kinda huge, downfall was that everyone smelled like liquor. I do not want to know what it's like to be a werewolf right now.

I watch Maila and Chloe dance around each other, both with a flask. Scott seemed to notice them as well, seeing as he started to pull me to them. "Hey. What are you doing here?" Scott asked Malia, surprised she came out.

The coyote held out the flask, "Getting drunk with my girlfriend. What are you two doing?"

"Making sure no one gets hurt." I yell over the music.

"You never let me have any fun Kit-Kat!" Chloe yelled, taking a swig from her flask.

"What did you just call me?"

"Not really sure. Just kinda came out. Mal I'm gonna go get another drink." Before I could protest Chloe slipped into the crowd leaving Malia with Scott and me.

Scott sighed, "Look we don't want to ruin your night or anything, but we kind of can't get drunk."

"What?" Malia looked taken aback.

"Like literally you can't get drunk. I think it has something to do with your healing. Trust us, we have tried to get Scott drunk more than once with no avail. You're not gonna feel anything."

Malia stepped to the side, "Maybe you should tell him that." Scott's eyes scan the crowd, landing on Liam and Mason who were sitting at a table. Liam poured more down his bottle.

~

"Look, Mal. We just wanna talk!" I scream over the music as my arm starts to hurt.

"Well I just wanna dance."

"Malia we had our reasons." Scott spoke with pity as we tried to explain why we didn't tell her she was a Hale. "We didn't tell you about Peter..."

"To protect me. That's what Peter said you would say."

"Maybe that's what Scott would say but, I was just gonna say 'cause he's a psychopath."

Malia rolled her eyes, "Guess what he said next. That you were right. Does that surprise you?"

"No it makes me wonder what he wants." Scott said, eyes traveling back to Mason and Liam. "Maila we need to say together. You, me, Cait, Stiles.."

"I don't wanna talk about it!" Maila rolled her head, sighed. "I just wanna dance. And get drunk."

"Cheers to that!" Chloe yelled coming back to us. Maila went to take a step to Chloe but ended up almost falling over. "Mal!"

Malia started to laugh, "You are drunk?" Scott stated more as a question.

"I'm gonna go see if I can find Isaac." Scott nods his head letting go of my hand. I started to run through the crowds trying to find Isaac and Evlynn, knowing that Lottie was with Lydia, Allison, and Stiles.

My arm started to itch but I pressed forward till I saw Isaac tripping over himself. "ISAAC!" I screamed his name, taking off in a sprint. "Isaac!"

"Cait." He laughed, "Didn't you tell me once we can't get drunk."

"You can't." I gripped his arm. "Come on we gotta find Scott." I started to drag him through the crowds stopping at the table where Scott, Chloe, Liam, and Malia were.