i placed the note and rose on the coffee table in front of us then removed the paper to a red lingerie set and a orange dress underneath, "really?" i asked with a soft smile as i looked up at him, "you look so hot in lingerie i couldn't help myself when i saw it online the other week." he stated and smirked.

so i placed the box down next to the note and rose then straddled his lap, "i love you so so so much." i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "i love you too bubs." he said happily and wrapped his arms around my waist before i leaned down to peck his lips a few times while he chuckled.

"alright now put on the lingerie because i really wanna see you in it."

"only for you."

"it better be."

i chuckled and kissed his cheek before i got off his lap and took the lingerie out the box then closed it, "i'll be right back." i smiled before i ran upstairs quietly since dante was still asleep and changed into the lingerie then put on my robe on top.

as i headed down the stairs i noticed zion just scrolling through his phone so i walked around the couch and stopped in front of him, "ta da." i smiled as i undid the robe and let it fall down my body, "well.." he mumbled eyeing me up and down, "i was right, you look hot as fuck." he smirked then grabbed onto my waist and laid me down onto the couch.

he hovered above me and kissed my face all over including my neck, "just marry me already." he mumbled while i chuckled, "thanks." i smiled and grabbed his face before he leaned down and softly kissed my lips, "now let's take some pictures so i can make you my wallpaper." he stated so i chuckled and got up before he pulled out his phone.

i posed on the couch for him while he took pictures and hyped me up a little then after a few minutes he sent me the pictures and i posted one on my instagram, and so did he because he wanted to and i don't mind.

after that i went back upstairs and changed into some actual clothes then i walked to the bathroom to do my daily routine, i brushed my teeth and washed my face before i applied some makeup and styled my hair in a low ponytail.

—

when i got downstairs zion wasn't on the couch anymore so i walked to the kitchen and saw him mixing waffle mix in a bowl with a smile on his face, i walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, "i love you so much, let's just get married tonight." i mumbled and he chuckled.

"i wish but one of us will need to propose."

"alright i'll do it."