so we started laughing at them and then turned back away from them, "but overall it was a good night?" reign asked with raised brows, "yes, very good." mira smiled and nodded, "how's your little thing going with jamie?" yas questioned with a smirk as she turned to sasha.

"eh he's boring."

"what did i tell you?"

"alright relax, plus he takes hours to reply even if we're having a conversation."

"find a new guy, that's my best advice."

"yeah but who?"

"i don't know."

she sighed and nodded before the guys walked over to us smiling, "hey bubs." zion said and kissed my head as he stood beside me, "hey zi." i chuckled and rested my head on his shoulder, "what were you guys talking about when you were walking out of the restaurant?" yas asked with a raised brow.

brandon's face just went blank but then he smiled and we already knew, "so you talked about it to the guys and not to mira?" reign questioned with a raised brow and we all turned to him, "and what was i meant to say?" he asked and we rolled my eyes.

"everything."

"what do you tell quinn afterwards?"

"everything, i tell her everything even before we do it and during."

"so in conclusion just talk."

"what about?"

"everythi-"

"no dumbass, like what?"

"everythin-"

"i swear to god."

we all chuckled while brandon sighed and shook his head at zion, "how you felt, the best bits according to you, and shit like that." zion stated and sighed, "even when we did in the shower?" brandon questioned and zion nodded, "that reminds me, we gotta do it in the shower." zion said as he turned to me with a smirk.

"i'll think about it."

"okay."

"do you just want to fuck quinn everywhere?"

"yes, and at any time."

zion smiled so i scoffed with a smile and rolled my eyes while the others just chuckled, "not my fault, look at her." he said pointing at me, "yeah fair enough." nick mumbled and we all turned to him while i chuckled, "what?" he asked bluntly, "nothing." zion scoffed and shook his head.

"i was just agreeing with you, your girlfriend's hot not my fault."

"alright."

i chuckled while zion smirked and put his arm around my waist, "well i'm off to work." i smiled then walked towards the elevator so zion followed and held my hand as we walked into the elevator and headed up to the top floor, "you look beautiful." he said with a smile which made me smile because he's adorable.

"thank you."

"but i do have a question."

"and what's the question?"