Do You Listen To Boy In Red?

Start from the beginning

Does Jeremy really feel like this? Micheal's mind can't help but wander. Yeah yeah this is some fictional story, but it might be based in fact, right?

"Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart. Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart"

Music flows through his earplugs into his brain. He swags back and forth, gently walking and turning to the beat.

"The gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds. But they haven't seen the best of us yet . . ."

Jeremy stops and prepares himself.

"If you love me let me goooooooo!" He lip syncs dramatically. "If you love me let me goooooooooo!"

Micheal snorts. Yeah. Yeah this is something Jeremy would do.

He starts to swing his arms and kick his legs, getting lost in the music.
"'Cause these words are knives that often leave scars. The fear of falling apart. And truth be told, I never was yours"

Micheal can't help but hum the tune to This Is Gospel as he reads. Just because Jeremy doesn't appreciate Brendon Urie, doesn't mean Micheal can't.

He pulls out his earbuds as his reaches Micheals house, cramming them into his pockets. Micheal surely won't mind him being early. He reaches the front door, lifting his fist to knock sharply.

But a noise stops him.

"Come lie with my bones" a voice sings through the door. "Oh Jeremy,dont look away"

"Oh no" Micheal mutters.

A smile creeps on Jeremy's face. He opens the unlocked door, slowly creeping into the house. He's hit with the smell of food wafting from the kitchen.

"Oh Jeremy, just look at me the same" Micheal sings.

"Oh god"

Jeremy creeps down the hallway, getting closer to the voices source.

"I don't wanna be your friend. I wanna kiss your lips. Ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo. I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath"

Jeremy reaches the open door, and is greeted with a wonderful sight. His boyfriend, surrounded by food and breakfast ingredients, in only his hoodie, black boxers, and rainbow knee high socks. He's singing loudly into a spatula as he cooks bacon on a pan.

"Oh my god" Micheal puts his head in his hands in secondhand embarrassment. Fictional-him is about to get the shock of his life.
The worst part is, he does this all the time. Micheal spends nearly every morning singing in his boxers. The only thing he's missing are the rainbow socks.

"I don't wanna be your friend. I wanna kiss your lips. Ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo.I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath"

He swings his hips in time with his singing. His head bops side to side.
"Oh Jeremy. Tell me something nice. Like flowers and blue skies"

He slides the bacon onto a plate, turning off the stove. Micheal jumps into the middle of the room, singing as loud as can.

More plot holes Micheal thinks. Michael Mell cannot cook- not even bacon. He can drive and do maths but that's it. This entire story is extremely unrealistic and wrong.