Hopefully Not [1/3] || 100th One Shot

This will probably be posted late and not be my ACTUAL 100th one shot, but it's still my little celebration for 100 chapters (100?! What the fuck?!)
I asked ya'll what tropes you want to see and instead of giving you a few, here's them all

I'm gonna get sappy for a second if that's okay. When I started this book I never thought that I'd get to 100 one shots. I didn't expect anyone to read let alone like my one shots. This book has changed my life more than I'd like to admit so thank you all for reading and commenting on my little weird stories. I love you all so so sososososo much.

Okay I'll shut up now. To the one shot!
•••

""AS SOON AS I GRADUATE I WILL BURN THIS FUCKING APARTMENT TO ASH!"

"YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO BURN IT DOWN. YOU'RE TWO MONTHS BEHIND ON RENT AND EVERY PENNY YOU MAKE GOES INTO SOME DUMBASS'S PATREON"

"IT'S AN INVESTMENT!" Michael slams his bedroom door behind him.

Welcome to apartment 26a.
The two bedroom flat is owned by Jeremy Heere. Nearly two years ago, he decided to get a roommate to split the rent with. That's when he met Micheal Mell, a student who's getting his degree in computer science in a university three minutes from Jeremy's apartment.

What a perfect situation, right? Of course not.
Jeremy Heere and Micheal Mell fucking despise each other. They wake up everyday with the intent of making their roommate miserable. This makes living together kinda difficult.

Especially when Micheal is two months behind rent.

Luckily for Micheal, Jeremy won't kick him out (at least this time). He has something Jeremy needs. He reluctantly needs it yes, but he needs it none the less.

Jeremy stuck a deal; Micheal has another two months to get rent but he has to be Jeremy's date to his cousins wedding. Michael doesn't know why Jeremy needs a date or why it needs to be him, but he'll walk through fire as long as he has somewhere to live; even if it is with Jeremy.

Enough exposition. Let's go back to apartment 26a.
Jeremy is currently banging on Micheal's bedroom door.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE WE'LL MISS OUR BOOKING!" he yells, kicking the door for good measure.

The door cracks open. Michael sticks his head out the door.
"Hey I was wondering, are we a bow tie gay couple or a full tie gay couple?"

Ah yes. Bow tie and full tie; the two genders.
"Go fuck yourself" Jeremy responds. "We have to go now"

Micheal swings the door open, nearly hitting Jeremy. He smirks in his Hawaiian shirt, flower chain and booty shorts. The bulging hiking backpack on his back weighs him down but he doesn't care.

Jeremy doesn't waste his breath on Micheal's satirical attire. He's just happy that Micheal is ready to go. He doesn't express this happiness though; he instead gives some backhand comment about Micheal looking like a hooker.

They bicker and mock all the way down to Micheal's PT cruiser. Micheal jumps into the front seat as his flips his roommate off. As he puts on his seatbelt and turns on the ignition, there's a tap on the window. Jeremy glares at him through the glass. Micheal rolls down the window with a sarcastic smile.