Spill or Thrill? [3/3] [ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ]

"Ladies and gents this is the moment you've waited for"

"WOOOAH WOAH OH OH OH!"

"Been searching in the dark, your sweat soaking through the floor"

"WOOOAH WOAH OH OH OH!"

"But buried in your bones, there's a something that you can't ignore. Something your something, something your mind, and all that's real is Jeremy's behiiiiiiiind"

"Yeah okay we're finished"

Micheal bows comically, grinning at his boyfriend. "Did you like my lyrics change?"

"Yes Micheal it was very cool" Jeremy rolls his eyes.

"Welcome back folks! We understand that it's been a while since our last Spill and Thrill because our author is . . . lazy to say the least. But, the chapters went down a treat, so Heeres another part. And not just that, since so many of you gave dirty suggestions, we have a special NSFW chapter!"

Jeremy smiles awkwardly, shifting in his seat.

"Oh yes, you sit awkwardly Jeremy. Because the first Thrill is for you. Jeremy I dare you to wear a black skirt and kitten socks for 24 hours and Micheal isn't allowed touch him in any way winky face"

"Did you, did you just say winky face?"

"Yes I did. AND, I've come prepared for today, so I actually have kitten socks and a skirt for you" Micheal reaches behind the couch, and reveals a black shopping back.

"Here you go. I'll close my eyes so you can change" true to his words, Micheal slaps his hands over his eyes.

Jeremy rolls his eyes and snatched the bag. Yup. A black skirt and matching socks. He slips off his jeans, revealing his plain boxers. He puts the skirt on with a groan.

"Dude, this skirt is so short that you can see my boxers" Jermey sighs.

"Then just take your boxers off" smirks Micheal from under his hands.

Jeremy huffs, and tucks the bottom of his boxers into his waistband. Sure, Micheal can't touch him, but going commando is never a good idea around that horn-dog.

Topped off with thigh high socks, he tells Micheal that he can look. Micheal nearly double takes. His boyfriend, wearing a tiny skirt, with long socks on his long legs. He gulps, his jaw dropped.

"Jesus keep it in your pants" Jermey mutters, going red. He sits back down on the couch, trying to stop the skirt from riding up.

Micheals eyes never leave his legs.
"I'm just gonna . . . go outside for a minute" he gulps before darting out of the basement.

"Great. We broke Micheal" Jeremy remarks. He takes his boyfriends phone to read the next dare, since, "the show must go on"

"Okay we have a Thrill for me: Jermey! I dare you to wear a maids outfit, go up to Micheal and say, "Hey Daddy~". Wow. That is kinky. I don't know if Micheal has a maids outfit behind the couch as well, but I'm wearing this so it might work" he fiddles with the edge of his skirt. "I'll say it to him when he gets back. To REALLY frustrate him"