мѦℓḟʊη¢†ї◎η

Jeremy has the squip, but it's not evil. At all. And he's still friends with Micheal. So he has like a good nice Squippy Boi
•••

"So you took Green Mountain Dew to turn it on, right?"

"Yes Micheal"

"Does that mean Red can turn it off?"

"I guess Micheal"

"Okay then what if you drink. . ." Micheals head disappears behind the table as he rummages through his bag. "One second I've been waiting all day to ask you this"

His dark head of curly hair pops up with a grin. He slams a bottle of soda on the table. Jeremy picks it up with an unamused face.
"Mountain Dew: Voltage?"

"Yeah!"  Micheal gestures to the blue bottle excitedly. "I thought, ya know, cause it's a technology related name and your little computer pull is controlled by Mountain Dew that something super cool my happen. Or maybe nothing. Who knows!"

Jeremy can't help but crack a smile at his adorable boyfriend. He looks around the crowded cafeteria, students chattering at every crowded table.

"What if I flip out or something in front of everyone?" Jeremy asks.

"Then I'll start stripping on the table to distract everybody" Micheal says seriously.

Jeremy shakes his head with a smile. But none the less, he takes the soda bottle and twisted open the lid. The bottle hisses, and the sceptic boy raises an eyebrow.

"I-I'm not sure about this, man. Mixing strange drinks with a computer gizmo from Japan doesn't seem like a great idea"

"Well we won't know until we try?" Michael offers, silently but eagerly prompting his boyfriend to live on the edge.

Jeremy sighs, but shrugs. He holds the bottle up to Micheal.
"Slainte" and with that he downs half the bottle in one go.

Micheal watches closely as the liquid runs down Jermeys throat, his face scrunching up slightly as he doesn't really like the taste. He finally pulls the bottle from his lips, slamming it down on the table with a gasp. Tension fills the air as the two boys wait eagerly for something to happen.

Jeremys eyes meet Micheals.

"I think-" he pauses, checking again for any reaction. "-I think I'm good"

Micheal leans back, blowing air from his lips.

"Well that was a bust" he says. "But at least everyone else in the room won't see you explode"

A surge of electricity courses through Jeremy. He seizes in his seat, shaking like a tree in a storm. Michael basically jumps over the table, holding his boyfriends arms, desperately asking whats wrong.

﹩¥﹩†℮м мѦℓḟʊη¢†ї◎η
℮ґґ◎ґ ℮-℮-℮ґґ◎ґ
﹩¥﹩†℮м ḟѦїℓḟѦїℓʊґ℮

A pant escapes Jeremys throat, and he's suddenly back to normal.

"Jesus Chist Jer. Are you okay?"

"You're insecure"

"What?"

"Don't know what for" Jeremy clamps his hand over his mouth, eyes wide. "You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or"

"Don't need makeup" his hands suddenly snap by his side, leaving his loud singing to be heard by the entire cafeteria. "To cover up. Being the way that you are is en-o-u-gh"

"Jeremy what's happening what are you doing" Micheal holds his arms, as his boyfriend shakes his head.

Jermey tries to say "I don't know whats going on help me", but it comes out as, "WE'RE SOOOOOOOOOAAAARIN'! FLYYYYYYYYIN"! THERES NOT A STAR IN HEAVAN THAT WE CAN'T REACH!"

What feels like a million heads turn towards the pair, when in reality it was only like 400. Nope 400 is still a lot. Michael notices the whispers and laughter, as well as Jeremys face getting redder and redder.

"Okay Jer I don't know what's happening but for the sake of your dignity, I'm gonna take you home" Micheal pulls Jermey to his feet. but his boyfriend jumps again as an electric shock courses through his body.

"Nah nah honey I'm good, I could have another but I probably shouldn't" Jeremys eyes beg Micheal to help.

Micheal grabs his arms, yanking him from the cafeteria as he keeps singing loudly. He takes Jeremy outside to the yard that conveniently is empty. After checking over his shoulders, he slaps his hand over Jeremys mouth.

"Dude!" Micheal exclaims, eyes wide. "What the fuck is going on?"

Jeremy tries to keep his mouth clamped shut, but words manage to escape his lips.

"OOOOOOOOOOH I CAN'T STOP SINGING! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! AM I REAL OR JUST A PROP?" He belts against Micheals hand.

"Dude . . . did the mountain dew do this? Did it fuck up the squid so bad that you can't stop singing?" Michael theorises.

Jeremys presses his hands on top of Micheals to stop another song coming. But he does nod eagerly.

"What do we do, how do we fix this?" Michael asks like Jeremy magically knows the answer.

Jeremy eyes scrunch up tight, almost like he's in pain. Because he is in pain, by the way. He pulls Micheals hands off his mouth so he can yell, "YOU BETTER SHAPE UP. CAUSE I NEED A MAN. AND MY HEART IS SET ON YO-OO-OO! YOU BETTER SHAPE UP! YOU BETTER UNDERSTAAAAND, TO MY HEART I MUST BE TRU-UU-UU-UE!"

Micheals eyes just go wide in fear and confusion.

"Okay okay okay. Red mountain dew turns the squid off, right? Okay I have rmountain dew red inside! Will you be able to wait out here while I get it?"

"I'D DO ANYTHING, FOR YOU DEAR, ANYTHING!-"

"okay you can shut up now" Micheal flashes him a thumbs up, before sprinting his ass inside.

Jeremy looks around the empty yard. It's cold, hence why everyone is inside.

"On my own" he signs softly. "Pretending he's beside me. All alone, I walk with him till morning"

Rain starts to fall overhead, hitting the end of Jeremys nose. The sky darkens, and the rain falls heavier by the second. Very convenient for his Les Mis mood.

"JER I GOT IT!"

the cafeteria doors swing open, and a red hoodie sprints to the wall that Jeremy stands next to. Michael twists open the lid, thrusting it into Jeremys hands.

The lanky boy spares no time chugging back the entire bottle, immediately being smacked with pain as the squid deactivated. He falls to his knees with a shriek, electricity frying his nerves and breaking his bones.

ℌ℮ґ ℌ℮ґ ʝ℮ґ℮м¥ ﹩¥﹩†℮м ﹩¥﹩†℮м ḟѦїℓ ℊѦїℓ ﹩ℌʊ† ﹩ℌʊ† ∂◎ẘη Ѧℓϰʊ℮ʝ﹩ʝ﹩ʝ﹩♭ ℮ґґ◎ґ

He can't hear Micheal desperatly ask if he's okay, as ringing fills his ears. Until it doesn't. The ringing is gone, the pain is gone, and Jeremy doesn't sing a single note.

"I'm okay" Jeremy pants, making Micheal laugh in relief. "But I think I won't have any mountain dew for a while"

•••
I had this idea, and Im not sure if it was executed well but I like the concept. Writers block is being a bitch but i swear that i have cool chapters coming up later.

ї ї'ℓℓ ℮∂ї† ї† ℓѦ†℮ґ

Now go outside, get fresh air. You need it.

- Avery