Sleepy Time Adventures ™

Hi! Hey! Hello!
So! I love writing these Sleepy Time stories so expect a LOT more. But disclaimer, each of them are standalone chapters and aren't connected. Also all of them are gonna be confession one shots because I don't write enough of those.

Let me know if you have any ideas or requests for other Sleepy Time ™  chapters

(Some of the scenes from this is inspired from a tv show and if anyone gets the reference I will love you forever)
•••

"Let's go"

"Go?"

Two words; a simple statement. But it's enough to get Jeremy and Micheal on their feet. Jeremy throws an oversized hoodie over his football shorts while Micheal pulls on tracksuit bottoms. They sneak downstairs, careful to not wake Mrs or Mrs Mell. One scrawled note on the kitchen table later and they've left the house.

It may be important to mention that it's 3am.

The cold air bites Jeremy's legs. He jumps from one foot to another to keep warm. He exhales a visible breath, looking up to the star scattered sky. Michael hits his arm to get his attention.
"Bikes" He whispers.

The gravel crunch under their crocs and sliders as they tiptoe around the house to Micheal's bike. The mad lad just leaves his bike against the house wall without a lock or anything.

"Do you have any other bikes?" Jeremy whispers into his best friend's ear.

"Shit no, this is the only one" Micheal climbs onto the bike, switching on the light on the handlebars. "Just climb on the back, I'll pedal"

Jeremy hesitates. He swings his leg over the wheel, resting a foot on each peg.
"You balanced?" Michael asks over his shoulder.

Jeremy hums. He holds onto Micheal's shoulders to secure himself. They start to pedal.
The air rushes through Micheal's hair. Jeremy ducks down low enough to be covered from the cold. They have no idea where they're going. The roads are practically empty so Micheal rides right down the middle. Jeremy hisses for him to slow down but he just laughs.

The streetlights zoom past in a soothing strobe fashion. Jeremy's eyes follow the lights, allowing himself to be hypnotised. Michael cycles over a pothole. Jeremy screeches. His arms relocate around Micheal's waist, gripping him closely as he rests his cheek on his friend's back.

"Okay sorry sorry I'm sorry. I'll go more carefully" Micheal promises, gently slowing down.

Jeremy exhales. "Hmmm k"
They ride onto smooth road. Jeremy notes that it's like floating on cloud. He spots the moon opposite him, watching it as his eyes grow drowsy.

"Hey Jeremy- where do you want to go?" Michael asks.

No reply.

"Jerry? Did you fall off back there?"

There's a light snore. Jeremy has fallen asleep. Michael laughs a little. It must be up to him to decide where they're heading. He rounds a corner, passing closed shop fronts and a still bustling bar. He spots an alleyway up ahead and a lightbulb goes off in his head.

"Jerrremmyyyy" He sings. He reaches behind his back to shake his friend awake. "Buddy we're here"

"Hmmm? Here? Where are we?" Jeremy drowses, instinctively nuzzling his face into Micheal's back.

"I'll show you in a second- be ready to stop" Micheal slows down as they enter the unlit alleyway.

The come to a stop, nearly fully submerged in darkness. Jeremy hops off, stretching his arms as he yawns. Michael jumps onto the ground.