Doubt III | Tamaki Amajiki x Reader

Ask: Please pleaseeee for the tamaki soulmate au, can we pleaseeee get them starting a family ??? I know its gender neutral but idk somehow??????? I just loved it so so much I can't ejsniswba

AN: So! As the anon mentioned, this is supposed to be gender-neutral, I don't often write my stories in 2nd person POV, but to make it easier on myself, I made an exception. For this fic, I separated them into different "routes". One is "Pet parents" where you adopt two pets and the other is obviously adopting a child. I opted for adopting because this is gender-neutral. I tried. I added in the pet parents because I'm sure there's someone out there who doesn't want children (me included) and so I'm trying to be inclusive here. I don't particularly like writing for this topic but I did it anyway.

Length: 2.3k

Summary: You and Tamaki have been married for a few years but you feel like you need a new addition! Why not start a family?

(c/n) = Child's name

Full Name: (f/n) Amajiki
Quirk: (y/q)
Age: 26

******

Your marriage was great! It was even better than what you'd ever dreamed of and especially being married to your best friend... it was the greatest feeling in the world.

You loved going to bed next to Tamaki, you loved waking up to his sleeping face (on the days you'd wake up early), you loved living with him, you loved having his last name as yours, and you loved calling him your husband.

Tamaki was a much more confident man now, he still had anxiety and he was still working on handling the public's positive feedback. Tamaki was the number 6 hero, therefore, he garnered a lot of attention whenever people saw him on the streets. Of course, since he was such a high ranking hero people were well aware of his anxiety and were actually nice enough to not push it too much.

That helped, a lot, but so did you. Tamaki would often think about you to calm his nerves and if he ever got scared in a dangerous situation, his mind always thought back to your beautiful smile. You were his drive, passion, and determination. You made him better, you gave him the courage he needed to be confident. Whenever he faltered, whether it was talking to a group of pro heroes, a crowd, or in a fight against a villain, he'd think of your face with that big smile he loved. He'd think about your laugh and he would feel a burst of confidence.

Your relationship was great and there was nothing you'd want to change about it.

Well, maybe one little thing. You and Tamaki were very happy with each other, but there were plenty of times when the house felt a little empty. So why a new cute new addition?

"Hey, Tama?"

"Yes, bunny?" Currently, both of you were sitting on the couch on his day off, having a cuddle date.

"We should start a family." He almost choked on his strawberry. "Oh! C-careful, baby!"

PET PARENTS:

"I-I'm o-ok!" He squeaked out, sitting up. "I-I thought you d-didn't w-want kids!"

"Well, it doesn't have to be kids." Now he was confused. Slowly, he moved the bowl of strawberries to the coffee table and looked at you.

"So... how?"

"We can have pets! We would be great dog parents! Or cats! We could have a couple of puppies or a couple of kittens! Maybe it doesn't even have to be cats or dogs! We could adopt..." As you rambled on and on about your idea, Tamaki watched you with a loving smile on his face, still unable to wrap his head around you being his soulmate.