Katsuki Bakugou x Reader x Izuku Midoriya

AN: BakuDeku is cute and so I threw you in there too. It was really a spur of the moment decision back when I made it and no, it doesn't make sense. 
Pronouns: She/her
Length: 4.6k words

Warnings: BakuDeku + Reader, violence but nothing extreme.

Summary: You're home alone one night and there's a break-in! You gotta get out of the house and find your boyfriends before it's too late!

Full Name: (y/f/n)
Quirk: None
Age: 24
Hero Name: none

(f/n) rummaged through her large closet, searching for a shirt. She was currently on her boyfriend's side, I mean... what else would she wear? Once she'd found one to her liking, she slipped it on, moving to the other side, searching through her other boyfriend's clothes. She debated between his sweatpants or shorts. She decided on a pair of shorts and when she was happy, she scurried out of the closet and jumped on the bed. She giggled to herself as she stuffed her face into the shirt and inhaled deeply. It smelled like her Suki. She smiled, grabbing the remote and turned on the TV, going to (insert fav streaming app) searching for her favorite show, (insert show except BNHA of course).

It had been about ten minutes into the show, the girl heard a loud crash. She immediately paused her show, her head shooting to the bedroom door. She heard another crash, making her quickly stand and attempt to quietly run to the door, locking it. She returned to the bed, frantically searching for her phone and quickly called the police. Although, she wanted to call her heroes... she couldn't. They wouldn't pick up because they were out patrolling and they would be for another few hours.

"Please state your emergency." She heard a woman's voice from the other side. Her heart sped up as she quickly explained her situation.

"My name is (y/f/n) and someone's broken into my house."

"(y/f/n)? You live with Deku and Ground Zero, correct?"

"Yes, please send someone... hurry." She whimpered as a deathly silence took over around her.

"I'm sending help right away. The squad cars are on their way, please stay on the line."

"Ok."

"Can you estimate how many people it may be?"

"I-I don't know, I don't hear anyone, just the loud crashes a few seconds ago."

"Please relax ma'am, help is on the way. Everything's going to be ok." Silence again until the woman spoke up. "Do you know where the intruders may be?"

"No, I think they broke in through the living room glass door. It's not that far from where I am, it's just downstairs."

"Where are you right now?"

"I'm in my bedroom, the door is locked."

"Try to get away further, maybe the bathroom, lock that door as well."

"Ok." The girl stood up, but as she did, the door burst open and she let out a loud streak and turned around, facing four men. "There's four of them." She screamed as she bolted for the bathroom door, the four chasing her. They caught her, struggling for a minute and (f/n) threw her phone, letting it slide under the bed, where the men wouldn't be able to get it without problems. She screamed, trying to break free as tears slipped down her cheeks.

Quirkless. (f/n) was quirkless and she'd never learned to fight. Izuku and Katsuki always took care of her, they always kept her from harm, protecting her like she was a sacred gem. Sure, she loved it, and it was nice having two personal bodyguards... but she'd never thought she'd be in a situation like this. They were always there for her... but they weren't here now.