Shoto Todoroki x Abusive!Reader

AN: Ok, I know what you're thinking. Like I'd stated in the introduction, I wanted to write stories that were different and I don't see very often. Especially ones that involve sensitive situations like this. I'm sure something like this MAY be out there, I wasn't able to find it. When I looked this title up all I saw was either an abused!Reader or Todoroki was abusive. Well, news flash, guys go through abuse too. Being hit/hurt by someone you love is abuse, it doesn't matter the gender. Being called awful, derogatory names by someone you love is abuse, it doesn't matter the gender. Abuse is abuse and I don't think some people recognize this.

So, I'm writing a story where, the reader (A FEMALE) is abusing her boyfriend. Now yes, I'm sure you don't want to be in this position, but it is just a story, regardless.

I was originally going to make this a preference, but the problem is, there are just too many characters. So, I think I'll make more of these along the way and just have them as short imagines. Besides, that may just be pushing it.

Now, I'm not sure if I'm gonna get hate for making this, I hope I don't. I feel like if I put Yandere!Reader, it'll suddenly be ok, but I didn't want to. I wanted to show that the reader was just abusive, not straight possessive to the point where she'll kill.

Where did I get such an awful idea from? Well... TikTok. Don't judge me here (no doubt you're all probably worried about my sanity already) but I saw a TikTok where a Todoroki Cosplayer (I'll try to find their name) seemed like they were getting into an argument and then a fight with someone. It kinda seemed like it was you, at one point, you just grab his arm and Todoroki just gives up. So, that sparked this idea and partial PSA. Yes, I know this is an extremely long AN but it's necessary.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: ABUSE. IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE, PLEASE STOP READING RIGHT NOW.

***********************************************************************************************

Full Name: (y/f/n)
Quirk: Dual quirked. Quirk 1 Silence: similar to Eraserhead's Erasure, the user has the ability to erase quirks. Instead of using her eyes, however, the user just needs to touch the the person. Quirk 2: Berserk: Similiar to All Might's abilities, the user has enhanced strength, speed, and stamina.
Age: 15

"Hey Todoroki, do you want to join our study group later?" Midoriya inquired as he approached his friend. Todoroki looked up, his eyes darting to his girlfriend, (f/n), then back at him. "It's going to be Asui, Uraraka, Iida, and I. You and (l/n) are welcome to join."

"I'm a bit busy today, thank you though." He stated, with a weak smile as he grabbed his pencil to put away.

"Su-" Midoriya froze when he saw a bruise on his young friend's wrist. "H-Hey, what's that?" He asked, pointing to the bruise. Todoroki's eyes widened for a minute before he yanked his arm back, trying to cover it with his sleeve.

"I got hurt during training. It's nothing." He reassured.

"Oh, ok. Well, if you change your mind, we'll be at the library." Midoriya smiled, walking away. Todoroki's dual-colored eyes raised to land on his girlfriend's back, as he rubbed his wrist. He... couldn't let anyone know.

**

Both Todoroki and (f/n) walked to her house, hand in hand. The walk was rather quiet and peaceful until (f/n) broke it.

"What was Midoriya asking you?"

"Huh? Oh, he was asking if we wanted to study with them."

"What did you say?" That came out as a question, but Todoroki knew better. What she meant to say was 'You better have said no'.