They Cheat (Male Students)

AN: This chapter just has the male students and the scenarios are kinda short but I tried! I wrote one for ALL of them, including Amajiki. I've seen scenarios before where authors only write for some characters and just say "he'd never cheat" for another, I understand that, but this is us imagining them cheating, so I wrote one for everyone. I chose some more prominent ships, not all though.

I have to point out, I'm going through a dilemma where I can't choose between a character's first name or last name, so just ignore that. Like I wanna use Izuku but I also wanna use Midoriya and Deku, so if it flip flops in between... just don't mind me.

WARNING: There is MATURE CONTENT ahead but not for all! I didn't write anything too much (I'm sure some of y'all have read worse lol) but just in case. Kirishima's scenario contains a panic attack! Be careful!

THIS HAS 3 PARTS! THIS IS THE FIRST PART WITH THE MALE STUDENTS, THE SECOND PART HAS FEMALE STUDENTS, AND THE THIRD PART HAS THE PRO HEROES!

EVERYONE IS OVER THE AGE OF 21!

Izuku Midoriya:

It was an accident, he didn't mean to. Well... he meant to but he never met up with her with the intent to do something like that. It just... happened.

Uraraka had come over to Midoriya's house because they were assigned a job together. They were both pro-heroes and they were working together on the case of some missing students.

"They were apparently seen at the same bar the League of Villains were when we were in school," Uraraka said as she opened up a file and showed it to Midoriya. The green-haired male leaned in to get a better look. Uraraka continued to explain some of the details, but he'd totally gotten lost in her scent. He wasn't even paying attention to her.

 The two were just discussing work when it happened. They were standing so close and when they looked at each other... it happened.

Uraraka leaned in and so did Midoriya, slowly their lips met. Instead of pulling away, he wrapped an arm around her waist and her hands slid over his shoulders. The kiss deepened and soon their tongues were dancing with each other. He slowly lifted her onto the table, their hands roaming. It wasn't until they heard something and their heads turned to the noise.

There stood (f/n), tears slipping down her cheeks. Her mouth was open, as if she wanted to say something but nothing came out.

"B-baby!" Both Midoriya and Uraraka jumped away from each other, looking apologetic. (f/n) looked like she'd been frozen, so he tried to approach her, but that seemed to break her out of her trance. Immediately, her hand shot up, making both Uraraka and Midoriya freeze.

"Wh-what's going on?" (f/n) asked, rather pathetically. "Wh-why?"

"I'm sorry baby," Midoriya muttered, looking away.

"You love her?" He didn't answer. "Do you love her?" She asked again, but Midoriya was silent. "Hey! Wannabe All Might!" She screamed, making his eyes widen. "Do. You. Love. HER?!" Midoriya nodded, tears glossing his eyes.

"I'm sorry... (f/n)."

"No. I-I'm sor-sorry." (f/n) apologized as she ran out of the house. Both of them attempted to chase her, but by the time they reached her, she was already in her car, driving away.

(f/n) drove herself to a nearby park, where she got out and sat on the swings. It was already dark and the reason she was late to Midoriya's house was that she had a late shift at her work. She stared at the starry sky as she sobbed quietly. She never thought that this would happen to her. Her Izuku was so loving, honest, and faithful. This was just a nightmare, just a crazy nightmare! She just... she just needed to wake up.