Izuku Midoriya x Poly!Fem!Reader x Eijiro Kirishima

Name: (f/n) (l/n)
Quirk: (y/q)
Age: 20

WARNING! CONTAINS POLYAMORY (DekuShima + Reader) AND SUGGESTED SEXUAL HARASSMENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE!

(f/n), Izuku, and Eijirou had decided to go to the beach for the day. It was nice and sunny and quite hot, so the perfect day for a swim. The three packed everything they needed and were on their way, with Kiri- or Red as they liked to call him- driving them.

    (f/n) was shy when it came to PDA, especially when it came to them both. She wasn't by any means ashamed of either of them, but she was very self-conscious. The two were already a gay couple and that was enough heat for them in the beginning, but slowly, everyone eased into it. Now... it was a three-person couple. It wasn't something people saw on a daily, there were plenty of same-sex hero couples, but a three-person relationship wasn't a thing.

    Both Deku and Red respected her decision, however, especially because she was so shy. In public, they kept their hands to themselves. Every now and then sneaking a kiss from each other. Today was especially a challenge though. (f/n) was shy, but bathing suits aren't always covering. Normally. she preferred to wear a (bikini/monokini). However, recently, she and her friends had gone bathing suit shopping and she had bought something exceptionally... attractive. This time, she wore a(n) (f/c) monokini (I swear they're good! Look em up and find your fav but if you want you can choose something else). She had worn it under her sundress, which she put on in the bathroom at home and the guys hadn't seen her.

    They had found the perfect spot and set everything up. Both Red and Deku were the first ones in the water, while (f/n) stripped down to her swimsuit. The two were splashing each other, when Deku caught sight of her. His eyes widened and his cheeks turned redder than Kiri's hair.

    "Look." He said, causing his boyfriend to turn around and gain the same exact expression.

    "Wow..." The girl dropped her dress to the side and let her (h/l) (h/c) hair flow in the wind as she put her sunglasses on. She turned to face them and waved, causing them to wave back. She sat down and pulled out a little compact, checking her makeup.

    "This better be bulletproof." She muttered to herself, putting the small mirror away. She had used all the waterproof/sweatproof makeup she had just to look extra special today (If you don't like makeup then you can just pretend that line isn't there). She didn't always get to spend the day with her two pro-heroes in training, since they were so busy. So, she wanted to look good for them, that's also why she bought the swimsuit. She had bought a few and the one she was currently wearing was her favorite.

    Deku and Kiri weren't the jealous types... for the most part. They were quite confident in both themselves and her. They trusted her and didn't hold her back from anything. Sure, there were times, they wished they could just make out with her in front of some flirting scumbag, but she was a big girl and could handle herself. At the same time, however, their relationship with her was basically a secret, so they couldn't be the protective boyfriends. They had to be the protective friends and at times, it really bothered them.

    Both Deku and Kiri were madly in love with their beautiful, sweet, (f/n). They wanted to show her off to the world as their own, but because of her personality, they couldn't. At times, they desperately needed each other as comfort. There were many nights where Deku doubted her being happy in their relationship, there were many nights were Kiri felt as if he was nothing but an embarrassment to her. Those nights, they didn't tell her a thing. In fact, they held each other, reassuring each other, that none of their dark thoughts were true.

    "Hey, Red?" Deku started as the two stopped playing around.

    "Yeah?"

    "She's... she's happy with us, right? I-It's just because she's shy that sh-she wants to hide our relationship." Kiri gave him a nod.